1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. brutemaw

brutemaw New Member

Benny is sad and still writing fanfiction.

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by brutemaw, Apr 16, 2016.

For some reason, today was the day I decided to put together my thoughts on the dead fandom surrounding the neglected game of Heavy Rain. Maybe it was because I heard 2BFP was going to do another live playthrough but this time Woolie, and I know they're going to shred it to bits even though it is a really good piece of story-telling. (Screw David Cage though, right?)

At least now I have this layout 99% finished and I can focus on telling myself what the details are as I fall asleep every night not writing, you know? It's enough that I have art commissions to work on and get more money in to support myself. Putting time aside to write about something I love and characters I want to explore should be enough. I did a lot of work for day one. It may not be NaNoWriMo planning, but I'm proud of myself.