1. writingismypassion

writingismypassion New Member

Twilight. What do you think of it?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by writingismypassion, Mar 22, 2013.

I have read all four books and have seen the first movie, and personally, I'm not a Twilight fan. I think it would have been a better story if the vampires in it didn't sparkle. :rolleyes: Not to mention it's all about Bella in all four books and just gets rather annoying after the first. I dunno. I just don't care for it and don't think it's as good as everyone is raving about. But then again, I'm more of the classic vampires myself like Anne Rice and her movie Interview with the Vampires were instead the vampires will burst into ash and dust if they step foot under the sun.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

There are more than enough Twilight love/hate threads in Book Discussion. Why start yet another one?

3. MilesTro

MilesTro Senior Member

I agreed. We all know how crappy Twilight is. Let's complain about something else.

4. DeathandGrim

DeathandGrim Senior Member

Haven't read it but I dislike the concept. Well the execution of the concept.

Glittery Vampires manipulating women and warring with werewolves. Could have been pulled off better without romance and more macabre

5. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Don't mind it, more like I don't really care about it. But I don't think it's as bad as it's reputation suggests though. I actually rate it higher than Harry Potter in some areas.

6. writingismypassion

writingismypassion New Member

Oh...My bad. I didn't know there were Twilight discussion threads already. Sorry. Guess I'll have to search first before I put up a thread. But at least I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like it, which is a relief actually.