1. Chiv

Chiv Active Member

Beta Reading Beta Readers for High Fantasy Novella (30k)

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Chiv, Oct 10, 2014.

Hi guys, I'm searching for beta readers for my high fantasy novella 'A Brother's Curse'. It's 30,000 words in length. If any of you are interested, please let me know :)
    I'm not looking for anything specific, so if your specialty is characters, plot, pace, or proofreading, your skills will be appreciated regardless of which.

Blurb:

Dale Stormblade is a risk-loving, dangerous rogue — seeking the thrills of exploring an ancient tomb riddled with peril and deadly encounters. But adventure isn’t his only motive; Dale is also fleeing a dire and tragic past.

When the way back is sealed, he has no choice but to advance onward. His supplies will last him a week at most; if he is trapped longer, his life will dwindle like an un-fed flame.

And deep in the pit of the earth lies the dormant prince of a kingdom burnt to ashes.

2. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Ov The Left Hand Path Contributor

id be interested, as an epic fantasy writer myself i can apply some of my understanding if that helps, it wont be a quick turn around as im at both college and work, but i will work on it as quickly as possible.

3. Chiv

Chiv Active Member

That would be awesome :D The amount of time the turnaround takes is fine, as I have a few other beta readers that are taking ages to get back to me, so I'm used to it. Just to have someone else's opinion is something that I appreciate, so I'm giving them all the benefit of the doubt, because they are all doing me a kindness.
    If you shoot me an email at nazgul.number4@gmail.com, I'll send you the file in whatever format you want it. Thanks :)

4. ChaosReigns

ChaosReigns Ov The Left Hand Path Contributor

Cool, expect an email from zakirasalem@yahoo.co.uk