1. Leyanight

Leyanight New Member

Better late than never

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Leyanight, Jun 26, 2014.

I'm a little late introducing myself but hi! I'm 31, a full time working mom, and I dream to be a writer. It's all I've ever wanted to do and finally one day I just decided, what do I have to lose? I've been looking for a way to interact with other writers, get feed back, and I definitely need to learn a thing or two. :) Looks like I've came to the right place.

A little about me? I love to read. All kinds of fiction anything from horror to science fiction to romance and everything in between. I also enjoy manga and anime. I never turn down a good web comic. I admire people who are out there making careers doing what they love. That is my goal. A very distant goal.

I'm new to all of this but so far I have felt welcomed.

Thanks

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Leyanight! If you haven't done so already, please read the New Member Quick Start Guide. That'll get you up and running.

Participate and have fun!

Leyanight likes this.