1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morepages

morepages Member Contest Administrator

Past Contest Bi-Weekly Poetry Contest #238: August #2, 2013 -- Rekindling (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Poetry Contest Archives' started by morepages, Aug 17, 2013.

Welcome to the new and improved Bi-Weekly Poetry Contest!
    This week's theme is:

Rekindling
    Often poets write about the falling apart or the falling out. This week, your challenge is to write a poem which focuses on the theme of rekindling; bringing back to life the things we thought were dead, or fixing the things we thought were broken.​

The submission deadline for this contest will be a week from today, on August 23rd, at 10pm Eastern Standard Time (I know we have contributors from the UK and further east of me -- you'll have until even later to submit by your clocks!)

Please, don't hesitate to PM me with questions or suggestions.

2. morepages

morepages Member Contest Administrator

This was technically the submission deadline for this contest; however, since I can't figure out where my administrative tools are in this new version of the forum, the deadline is extended to whenever I can close this thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.