1. Smoke

Smoke New Member

Weird research?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Smoke, Mar 21, 2011.

This is a simple enough game. Whenever you find your stories calling for you to find or question something weird, describe either the situation in your story that needed researching, how you figured it out, or what your decision was.

2. Smoke

Smoke New Member

The wizard was using his staff to channel a spell that was binding the hero, but he forgot about the damsel. She rushes forward and knees him in the groin, but I'm not sure how easily the wizard would let go of the staff.

According to videos labeled "nut shot," she probably could get his staff away from him with a simple tug.

3. Cthulhu

Cthulhu New Member

At various times I've researched slime mold, conspiracies theories [and urban legends], flying squid, Chemosnthis, maps of other plants, immortal jelly fish, and chitin.

All for my Sci-Fi stories.

4. funkybassmannick

funkybassmannick New Member

What are the northernmost things -- such as trees or symphony orchestras, what the bleep is scientology, moon cycles, how computer chips are made, and a whole bunch of random things I can't think of now.

5. hnamartin

hnamartin New Member

once I wrote a story about a real person, Lawrence something or other, who was shot by a classmate for being gay. I used newpaper articles as my research but the wierd thing is I was also able to look at the junior high school where the kid was shot on google maps' street view....
    I just think that's a little creepy