1. Brandogg12

Brandogg12 Member

Black and White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Brandogg12, Dec 28, 2011.

Questions or comments? Post them Here. This is where we shall keep out of game content. If you are interested in playing the game please read the thread and PM me a character. I'm looking for maybe 5~8 brave souls to give this a shot.

2. Amr M. Abdu

Amr M. Abdu New Member

I'm trying to reply, but I keep getting an error page whenever I paste my character description and click post.

3. cruciFICTION

cruciFICTION Contributor Contributor

You're supposed to PM him the character description anyway.

4. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Amr, the error you are getting is probably due to "the notorious bug" a glitch in the site that we are still trying to resolve. Try again later and it will probably work. (Just make sure your character is approved by PMing Brandogg ;) )

5. Brandogg12

Brandogg12 Member

Got 4 people including myself so far so we need just a handful more (preferably some females so we can have some more diversity). If you are interested pm me a character bio:):)

6. Amr M. Abdu

Amr M. Abdu New Member

Thanks, losthawken.

Here's my character description (approved by Brandogg):

Name: Adam Baraka.
    Appearance: Adam is a well built, 6 feet tall, olive skinned, Arab looking man. He shaves the rough black hair on his head regularly which exaggerates his tough appearance. His uniform is a black trench coat, shirt and pants.
    Wrist Number: 89999
    Likes: Folk Metal, martial arts, kung fu movies, women, etc.
    Dislikes: Black and his supporters, hip hop, etc.
    Profession: Bank Guard.
    Short Bio: At the age of 10, Adam migrated with his family from the land of the Pyramids to what was known as America to make a better living. Unfortunately, things didn't work out too well. When he was 12, his father was caught trying to rob a jewelry store and executed in public to make an example of. His mother, being the sole parent, had to work double time in a Lead Factory to afford accommodations and food. When Adam turned 18, his mother could barely leave bed anymore due to chronic lead exposure and renal failure. He had to find a job fast before his mother's savings ran out, and since he was good at maths, he figured he could apply for any banking position. To his disappointment, he had been rejected due to not having any credentials. But as he walked out of the bank, his impressive stature caught the attention of the security guard supervisor who didn't hesitate to hire him as a bank guard.

7. Brandogg12

Brandogg12 Member

Ok we will put the BIOS on here and when we begin we will put them on the real thread for reference

8. Brandogg12

Brandogg12 Member

I just hope we can yank away some of the dedicated rpers to join us. ;)

9. cruciFICTION

cruciFICTION Contributor Contributor

Name: Jonah Waters
    Appearance: He stands at six feet in height, with muscles that only just stand out on his slight frame. His hair is brown, his eyes are brown, his nose is long and thin, and he wears a neutral expression a fairly high amount of the time.
    Wrist Number: 16571
    Likes/Dislikes: Likes elegant women, breasts, and chewing vitamin pills. Dislikes highway noise, decrepit trains, and holes in his socks.
    Profession: Stenographer.
    Short Bio/Other information: Jonah began typing at an early age and his hands learned the shape and layout of keyboards extremely quickly and he was shoehorned into a position as a court room stenographer.

10. RusticOnion

RusticOnion New Member

Name: Scott Kindleton
    Appearance: Ash brown short hair often messy or unwashed, tallish muscular build but is typically hidden by his poor posture (slouches), off hours he typically wears a loose open V neck cardigan, with a black Tshirt underneath, old faded-blue jeans and tattered sneakers
    Wrist Number: 76857
    Likes/Dislikes: Solitude, Movies, loud music, martial arts. Dislikes:
    Profession: Laborer
    Short Bio/Other information: Lacking any real signs of intelligence, sporting ability or motivation of any kind Scott's parents promptly signed up up for a low paying grunt job and moved him out into "The Apartments" (Or where ever there is mass accommodation for the lower class). Watching his life crawl by Scott feels trapped and alone, taking his misery out on others and dabbling in drugs/crime/whatever is frowned open in this world. (I'd like to know if there are still illegal drug circuits or other crime syndacates)

11. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Name: Weste
    Appearance: Weste is around 5 foot 10, and wheres a long sleeved blue shirt, and jeans. On top of that she wears a red coat. She has long blonde hair and green eyes.
    Wrist Number: 17675
    Likes/Dislikes: Reading, listening to music, an occassional jog and solving problems.
    Profession: Pyschiatrist (is this oK)
    Short Bio/Other information: Despite living in poor accomodation, Weste is ambitious, and only seeks knowledge or at the very least understanding of this 'Black' person, who controls their very existence, otherwise she grew up with pretty much the same teachings as everyone else