1. Paterculus

Paterculus New Member

Bonjour

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Paterculus, Jul 12, 2015.

Hello,

My name is Damien or Paterculus for this forum. I am french student and read is my favourite acitvity. I want write but i often search any reason to escape. And i go in this forum for change and finally write.
    Moreover, i want learn english and i think read and write in this language is a good idea for progress and stay motivated. It 's so restricted to speak only one language.
    Otherwise, I like fantastic book beacause i like read again and again books like Harry Potter, The night angel Trilogy or Ranger's Apprentice. But i don't limit my reading to fantastic i like thriller, history book ( i am student in history) and books are imaginative and original in general.

2. SydneyHarbour

SydneyHarbour New Member

Bonjour Damien! Ca va? Je suis tres bien!
    Desole, j'ai pris Francais pour deux ans. Aussi, je suis alle en France - a Paris! C'etait beau!

Welcome to the Forums :) Your English is already quite good, much better than my French! I am also learning German, and I totally agree about one language restricting you - I wish I could just know them all :)
    I also read just about anything and everything. :)

3. Paterculus

Paterculus New Member

Thanks! Je vais très bien aussi. I am happy to see people with french notions :)

4. Aaron DC

Aaron DC Contributing Member

Bon soir e bienvenue. Je ne parlez pas Francais, mais j'adore Francais.

English is full of tricky bits, welcome, and all the best with your learning. I too lament only knowing one language and would also like to speak and understand them all. :D

SydneyHarbour likes this.
  5. Aaron DC

Vive le Tour de France aussi :D

6. Paterculus

Paterculus New Member

Thanks, Aaron. I don't like tour de France but this competition show in world beautiful places of France and that it's so good :)

7. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Hello, hello. :bigwink: It seems the welcoming committee has been and gone and been again. :-D I'll leave you with the New Member Quick Start and the Forum Rules just for good measure. Have fun. :agreed:

8. SwampDog

SwampDog Contributing Member

Bonjour, Damien. J'ai habité en France entre 2004 et 2013 - Dépt. 79 Deux-Sevres. Maintenant, j'habite définitivement en Angleterre.

Mardi, avec mes amis, nous célébrerons la Fête Nationale du 14 Juillet!

Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of help and advice here.

9. Aaron DC

The only reason I watch the Tour is for the tech and the castles and the valleys and the views. J'adore the landscape. I stayed on cote d'azure for a while and love riding my bicycle around the country side as well.