1. NaCl

NaCl Contributing Member Contributor

Book marketing . . . John Kremer

Discussion in 'Publishing' started by NaCl, Aug 21, 2008.

Has anyone purchased this book: 1001 Way to Market Your Book by John Kremer?

If so, what can you tell me about it? Worthwhile or ripoff?

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

didn't know the book, but since it's in its 6th printing, i guess it has something to offer... that said, it's pretty costly at over 17 bucks new and up to $53-99 used [!], so i don't know that i'd find it all that worthwhile...

3. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributing Member Contributor

NaCl,

Try the local public library? If ours doesn't have a book, they have agreements with other libraries that will send them the book (if they have it) if I pay a dollar for shipping.

It might give you a chance to get all the good information from it without spending too much, and if it's something you want as a constant reference, then you can order it?

Sometimes university libraries have reference books which this might fall under. If they did, you could look at it there. But I suspect the local public would be a better shot.

Even a phone call to the libraries might let you know without having to drive, if it's out of your way.

Just a thought.

Terry

4. NaCl

NaCl Contributing Member Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I found a copy locally. I hope it is a good as all the hype! LOL