1. Mike Kobernus

Mike Kobernus Senior Member

When the time is right, you will know...

Discussion in 'Self-Publishing' started by Mike Kobernus, Jul 14, 2014.

Patience does not always come easy to me. Sometimes it does not come at all. Not a good trait in a writer, I know.

Sure, I could try to be relaxed about how slowly things move in the publishing world. But I do not like to wait three months, just to discover that my precious gem was 'not right for them.'

But what can one do about that?

Well, I thought to myself, fuck it. And would you believe it, I met someone else who was willing to say the same thing.

Fuck it. Let's just get on with things the way we want to do it. We'll make our own publishing company!

Nordland Publishing is the story of two strangers who came together, and in spite of their clear differences, discovered they had something in common; a love of the far north and a need to write about it.

Nordland Publishing is the brainchild of Katie Metcalfe and MJ Kobernus. It is a shared dream that has been waiting for the right circumstances to give it shape. From hardships and setbacks, we have come through adversity to forge an alliance with a common mission: to create the definitive experience of Ice and Snow, Steel and Stone.

From the far North, we intend to publish the best in art, poetry and prose from new writers. Our driving force is to seek out excellence, and ensure that new voices are given a chance to sing.

Welcome to Nordland Publishing. Follow the North road.

http://nordlandpublishing.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/nordlandpublishing

peachalulu likes this.
  2. cynthia_1968

cynthia_1968 Active Member

Looking great, Mike. A congratulation is in order :agreed:

3. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Congrats! And good luck as well. Publishing is a tough business. Hope you guys do well! :agreed:

4. Mike Kobernus

Thank you both. Swing by the FB page, and drop a LIKE! Much appreciated.

We are announcing our first publication later this week, so it is all happening!

5. A.M.P.

A.M.P. People Buy My Books for the Bio Photo Contributor

You had me at Nord :3

Mike Kobernus likes this.
  6. Mike Kobernus

We now have a new graphic designer, who will work with us on a magazine project, and we have 2 books slated for release next month. Good things happen to those that say fuck it, and refuse to wait.

Follow the North road!