Bought something? Hate it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by adamant, Aug 11, 2007.

1. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Aw, you left your sword? That almost sucks as bad as leaving your really cool umbrella when it's raining, eh?

And wyzzard, I'm not much a fan of stilettos, seems like the elegant look could be conquered with something less painful.

2. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

lol I actuall love wearing stilletos. I spent 6 years wearing them and can't stand wearing flat heeled show now. I have two pairs of sneakers (both pink lmao believe it or not) and I hate them. I always feel like I am about to fall over backwards aye.

3. adamant

Wow... you must have to do everything in them, seeing as how your feet are more like the flats. The girls' shoe I really like is the Mary Jane. I don't know what it is about it, but they're really cool.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

This Sony Vaio laptop. I bought it a few years ago, but the keyboard has always been flaky, and it keeps freezing up.

It's a spare, I only use it upstairs in my room. But it is annoying when it's acting up.

5. adamant

Really? Those things are about as expensive as a Mac laptop. Somehow, my sister has pried off the 's' and 'n' keys off my mother's laptop. And now, I think that's what she's trying to give me for college. It's not all that bad of a laptop though. Averatec (Pentium 4 HT)... battery is practically dead though.

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I know Mary Jane shoes are not bad I guess.

But yeah I can even run in them now lol I got so many pairs of them hey and I can do just about anything in them now.

7. Frost

Frost Active Member

Run in high-heels? Your could probably also dance on a tight rope.

ive never been unhappy with a gift or purchase. Im a wise shopper.

8. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

sigh stilletos are just so damn sexy. You can wear them with almost anything. Plus yes they are NOW easy to walk in, but the pain does appear sometimes, but it isn't always painful. I heart shoes.

9. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

I’ve never been a shoe person. I have maybe four pairs of shoes- consisting of trainers, sneakers, thongs (aka: flip flops, double pluggers) and black work shoes.

Anyway, as for things I’ve regretted buying, I think every piece of cheap candy I’ve ever bought has been great waste of money, it’s slowly becoming a realization that just because a bag of lollies is on special for under 50 cents does not mean I need to buy it.