1. BooksandCoffee

BooksandCoffee Member

A place to start.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BooksandCoffee, Mar 25, 2016.

Greetings and felicitations,

It is gratifying to find a place with so much information, and people that are willing to help others. I am also looking forward to the intellectual stimulation.

2. Sileas

Sileas Member

Well! No one else has said hi yet....

HI!

welcome, fellow question mark!

3. BooksandCoffee

BooksandCoffee Member

Thanks Sileas, I guess I failed to say anything profound enough to elicit many responses. At least we now know that we can count on other Question Marks! LOL

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to it! :bigcool:

We talked the other day, so I know you already looked over the rules and such. :agreed:

What do you write? What's your thing? What are you interested in learning?

Wrey

5. BooksandCoffee

BooksandCoffee Member

Thank you Wrey, and thanks for the help yesterday. I did read the rules, FAQs, and such – I would like to avoid stupid mistakes. I have been an admin and understand how frustrating it can be when new members break rules that you have taken the time to put up.

My thing? Well, as you can tell from the name, I love books and reading. I have a good imagination and a desire to become a published author. I did not say writer, because I am already writing; I would like to be successful.

I am interested in learning all I can; I hope that I never stop learning. I know that I need work on dialogue and sub plots. I also need to develop a thicker skin. I am my own worst critic. I tend to be rather eclectic in my tastes.