Tags:
  1. Jynx

Jynx New Member

Just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Jynx, Apr 13, 2009.

I haven't posted in a long time, with school, I have been too busy to write anything. But I have read quite a few books and the latest one I finished was The Witching Hour by Ann Rice.

Has anyone else read this book?
    Do you know if there is a continuation?
    The ending made it seem as if the book should have continued.
    I kind of feel like the three weeks spent reading this book was a waste of my time =(

2. CharlieVer

CharlieVer Contributor Contributor

I listened to the abridged audio book on this one -- what I listened to was good, made me want to read or listen to the unabridged.

I googled the answer for you, there are more.

http://www.annerice.com/Bookshelf-MayfairWitches.html

The series has:

1. The Witching Hour
    2. Lasher
    3. Taltos

That will probably be the end of the series, as Anne Rice only writes religious books since her religious epiphany a couple years back.

3. Rei

Rei Contributor Contributor

Since Charlie says that there are books that take place after the one you mentioned, that is probably why it feels like it should go on. It does in another book. But it's not necessarily a bad thing to feel like there should be more. That's the way life is. Stories in the real world don't fit into neat little packages the way novels often do, and they overlap.