Can I use inspiration and similarities?

Discussion in 'Setting Development' started by The95Writer, Feb 15, 2014.

1. JayG

JayG Banned Contributor

In your mind I imagine that's what you decided. And that, in some way is related to either what I meant or the way the OP took it? Seems to me that you're more interested in argument than helping the OP, given that you've said nothing meaningful to address his question, but instead commented on the comments, and are now commenting on the comments on your comments. That's arguing not discussing.

So let's see if I have this straight...you personally disagree with what I say, and in proof that yours is the definitive opinion you offer a legal argument that has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP asked or anyone advised. Nowhere has the OP or anyone else suggested using either the world created by another character or their characters, yet that's what you're railing against.

You seem in less than a stellar mood. In the words of Nachum the Beggar, "if you had a bad day, why should we suffer?"

2. David K. Thomasson

David K. Thomasson Senior Member

Thanks for your reply, Jay. You've made it clear where you stand.