1. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

shake yer head kinda stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by erebh, Apr 16, 2013.

2. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

We have way too many of them over here. I couldn't even begin to list them all.

3. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

This is too true.

4. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

seriously Liz - that guy is beyond George Dubya

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

You're joking, right? You'll get fewer responses if you ask about examples of politicians acting intelligently.

6. chicagoliz

The latest crop we have make George W look like a genius. We had a VP candidate who didn't know that the Queen of England wasn't the head of state, and had no idea who the PM was. Or who all the allies were in WWII. We've got several Representatives in Congress who have claimed vast conspiracies of people within our own government with the Muslim Brotherhood to take over our government. And then we've got a crew who more and more vocally are claiming things such as that a woman can't become pregnant through rape.

7. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

My favorite ones lately have come from our Vice President, who doesn't know a single thing about guns, traveling around the country spewing the stupidest things.

I swear, you can't make this stuff up.

8. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

hmmmm I think I read about some of those guys - women have the ability to shut down their bodies if they are being offered a gift by God - Are all your examples Republican or is it a good mix?

Here in France they are coming out fighting about the very real possibility of gay marriage. The marie de la 7 arondissiment de Paris came out on Friday and said "What next? Today the freaks marry, tomorrow incest, beastiality and Pedophilia!"

9. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Well, I guess it's understood that stupidity is in the eye of the beholder. What seems stupid to me may be the life-goal of someone else.

But if a politician sends a text message of his naughty parts to an intern, we can all pretty much agree that he's an idiot.

10. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

My favorite recent one is Rep. Steve Stockman's proposed new bumper sticker: "If babies had guns, they wouldn't be aborted."

Huh? Is he advocating inserting loaded guns into a pregnant women's uteri so the fetuses can fight back against the abortion doctors? My first reaction, when I saw that line, was to laugh until I couldn't breathe.

11. chicagoliz

Yes, minstrel - that was a good one. Most, but not all of the craziest stuff comes from one particular party. As far as men sending out pix of their junk - that particular brand of inanity seems to afflict men of all parties. You don't see female politicians engaging in that sort of thing. But I don't think any sexual behavior (unless it's sexual assault or harassment) is cause for removal from office.