1. skeloboy_97

skeloboy_97 New Member

Cant post in Novel?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by skeloboy_97, Aug 20, 2011.

I cannot post in novel although i have already critiqued more than enough and I have posted here before?

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

This is becoming a running theme...

Several people who by all accounts should be able to post are having trouble doing so. We're waiting for Daniel to have a look into it, and in the meantime all I can suggest is trying again in a bit.

3. skeloboy_97

skeloboy_97 New Member

Ok Banzai, i will be sure to wait and try a few times. I posted there last night fine, but not today.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Anyone having this problem, PLEASE DO NOT create a new thread!

DO NOT report it at all if you have not been a member at least three weeks, have more than thirty posts, with at least five of those posts in the Writing Workshop.

But if you have a clear case that you should be able to post, and especialy if you were previously able to post, you should PM the details to Daniel. Only he can really look into it. Make sure you speciufy exactly where you tried to crate the new thread, and when.

New threads will be deleted. And if you have not clearly met the criteria for posting, any messages will be deleted without a response.

There is apparently a software glitch, distinct from the numerous noises from mebers who do not read the message they get when they can't post, or the How to Use the Writing Workshop post.

5. skeloboy_97

skeloboy_97 New Member

Ok thankyou. I am able to post today again, hopefully that stays.