1. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

Cant stand it.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jhunter, Oct 17, 2011.

I don't know about any of you, but I am literally going crazy waiting for the first Hobbit movie to come out. I find myself checking Peter Jackson's facebook multiple times a day just in the hopes of some tidbit of information.

Hopefully this week the Akira adaption will get approved. I hear they are going to be reviewing another budget plan sometime this week.

And yes, I realize PJ changed/removed/added numerous things in the LOTR trilogy, but they are still awesome movies. So I have faith for the Hobbit films.

2. ShadowScribbler

ShadowScribbler Member

LoTR are my comfort films! I swear, they lift my spirits every single time I watch them. I am also super excited for The Hobbit (it was personally my favourite book of those four) although not nearly as impatient as you seem to be, haha.

Partly, I really look forward to those five minutes of Legolas. I'm not kidding. :p

3. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how they incorporate Legolas, Frodo and Evangeline Lilly's character into the films.

And they are my comfort movies as well, I watch them (including the appendices) at least four times a year.