Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeh1234

joeh1234 Active Member

EU In Or Out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joeh1234, Jun 15, 2016.

Hey, so I live in the UK and soon we will be voting (or giving our opinion) as a nation whether or not we should leave the EU. I am 28 and I know this will annoy people but I have never voted as the cynic in me has always said what's the point. However I have registered to vote this time round and I am really not sure which way to go, I imagine a lot of people are feeling like this.
    Which makes me think why ask a nation of people who aren't economists, trade lawyers etc etc to make a decision that affects these things.
    Anyway any UK based people on here with an opinion to help me decide? Any non UK people welcome obviously.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

This conversation is already running within the Debate Room. The Lounge is meant for light banter and chit-chat. When you've been here long enough to engage in the Debate Room area, please see the thread concerning the referendum taking place in your country.

https://www.writingforums.org/threads/uk-referendum-leave-or-remain-in-the-eu.146487/page-3#post-1456056

The conversation has some interesting points and is being engaged in a remarkably civil and adult manner. My fellow Americans over this side of the pond could take a lesson as regards demeanor in engagement when discussing political matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.