Celtic Gods Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by gibble410, Aug 26, 2016.

1. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

Oh , knew I forgot someone. U g with grydion

2. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Ill be posting later. And Gibble says he will post after me

3. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

4. gibble410

Lol didnt expect it to be publicized! Also, where are you getting this 'orange energy' from, @malachibenbaker? It seems like telekinisis or something? And im posting now,

5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

We're all bonkers here , all the best people are... wibble

gibble410 likes this.
  6. gibble410

Tru Dat!
    I'm crazy and #hidethepython

7. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Hey buds. I gotta go to a training/work thing for two weeks. I'll be pretty focused on that for... two weeks, so I have to dip out for a but. Just have Caer use me as her THRALL!!! :bigconfused:

Love you all.

I.A. By the Barn and gibble410 like this.
  8. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

So its just me and barnie on this mission - that doesnt worry me at all :brb:

you do realise that by the time you get back Caer and Ben will be an item and planning 2.4 demigods ?

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  9. big soft moose

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  10. gibble410

@zoupskim are you intrusting @I.A. By the Barn with the care and person of Ben?

malachibenbaker and zoupskim like this.
  11. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Ah, I stopped getting notifications again... Caer will take very good care of Ben :bigwink:

gibble410 and zoupskim like this.
  12. big soft moose

And Aidan will stop the pair of you getting killed whilst we're on our side mission ... but Caer can stay out of his head , he's guarded by Agronna remember , and the goddess of carnage doesn't take kindly to other gods poaching on her patch ;)

zoupskim likes this.
  13. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

I forgot to put this in my template, I wanted to add a spell. Heres my new template:
    (Am I allowed to use it? If not, thats ok.)

Name: Tourmaline Viktym
    Appearance: Red waistlength hair, lith and aglie, thin but strong, smart, usually wears a white shirt covered in dark stains like blood with a red leather jacket, (It does not look like a normal 21st century leather jacket, just like it was leather that was strewn together and cut awkwardly.), and jeans that are torn and ripped. Almost white face, freckled skin on her hands, shoes are boots forged with leather.
    Spells/Weapons:
    Herself: Very agile, can leap and flip through the air with ease, expert at hand-to-hand combat, and is underestimated for her small size.
    Club: Uses a wooden club also forged with gold and metal. Sharpened diamonds are embedded into it to add an extra gleam and they are as sharp as razors.
    Energy: Tourmaline has a orange energy she can conjure up in a split second. The energy has many purposes, such as telekinisies of items, but only nonliving items. It can also detect feelings, not like thoughts, just like a throbbing of feeling. Only basics though, love, hate, fear, lying, joy and such. It also can be formed as a protective shield. The shilds can form around her, or around other objects. Such as to capture someone, she could form a shield around the person. For things like water or fire, she cant exactly use the power on water nor fire, but would be able to lift water as in a bowl.
    Class: Warrior
    Pet: None
    Patron: None
    Personal details: Tourmaline is an orphan who would rather fight than talk, has a sweetend honey voice and is skilled at manipulation. Can run for long periods of time, and enjoys watching brutal fights to the death. When she is angered she dosent hesitate to murder those who have wronged her. She has killed over 73 people, and is an outlaw on the run from the king.

14. gibble410

Ya, thats good I suppose. Just dont add please! Also, guys, Hurricane Mathew is in my area, and as I live in St.Augustine the island is on call of evacuation. I am probably going to my grandparents house, and I will most certaintly have WiFi, but in case the power goes out, sorry. Also, Aidan, Ben and Caer are going to miss a good treat by missing the shopping spree at Madame Puddifoots. XD

malachibenbaker likes this.
  15. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Be safe Gibble!

cydney likes this.
  16. big soft moose

If they don't bring him a pressie aidan may have to kill some more monks to get over his disapointment :)

Incidentally on his profile I said that he was armed with a sword and a bow - clearly he isn't as per the church scene hes useless with bows and actually has a throwing knife as his secondary weapon

17. big soft moose

Cough...Rabbits are lagomorphs not rodents... Cough

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  18. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

They are edible. Corrin doesn't care. ;)

cydney likes this.
  19. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Hey gibble, isnt Madame Puddifoots Tea Shoppe from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? I just got the refference if so! Also, are we all getting magical pets!?

20. big soft moose

Aidan already has an eagle and an owl he inheritted from bloduewedd, may be he won't sulk too badly for missing this one

21. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

Lol, does Bloduwedd and Feirce have magical powers?

22. big soft moose

Well Bloduewedd was a god of owls ( he died in the church scene when erik the enchanter dropped out of the roll play), Aidan rescued his owl Oldowan and now has both it and fiacre the eagle , they arent magical per se , but Aidan has a telepathic comunication with both of them, and in fiacres case can join minds with her and see the world through her eyes

23. gibble410

Preach it @big soft moose! Also, I wonder why Erik dropped out? After @Domino355 posts I will post again.

24. FireMelody

FireMelody Banned

I like your jokes! :)

cydney likes this.
  25. FireMelody

FireMelody Banned

sorry I was on the wrong page! I can't can't see I can't see! I got my eyes closed!!!

cydney likes this.