Character Interview

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Leaka, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Asuran

Asuran New Member

I hate to bug you, but could I be put on the list?

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

No, no you aren't been a bother. I am sorry I missed that. As you can see we are really busy now. :) I shall put you on the list and get to you as quickly as I can, I promise.

List of Interviews:
    Dark Red= Maybe Still Needs Interview
    Green= Hot New Interview

Christian Ryder-Fantasy Writer
    Woflgang-Malice
    Nathan Bleek-Zorell
    M-SWO
    Gaudete-Asuran

For Natha/Zorell

For Christian/ Fantasywriter
    Christian that sounds interesting, your father, does your father support you in any way? Do you talk to your father, what do you think about your father?

Well lets see we have Jim Gerets I say he is the nerdy one. He brought one of those gaming consoles over to our living area.[We all live in the building we work in, so we are always surrounded by work] I think Jim is a bit overly friendly at times and a bit obsessive. Something I don't appreciate, especially when you are trying to start yourself in a bit of the conversation.
    We have Leon Reigtzer, now I'm not his biggest fan. All though in his thirties he looks like a model, I swear to god he is to good looking to be a scientist.Yeah you could say I'm a bit jealous. Ha.
    Brian Seabringer intimidates me, he has the military attitude and the military look to him. He really seems like a stiff board, I don't even know how he got into to be a scientist the way he works out. It just doesn't seem to fit. But we have nice conversations.
    Allan Devius is the youngest member, he is only twenty-five. I have known Allan a year before the TEC program so I have gotten use to him. He is a bit quick tempered, pushy and slightly moody most of the time. Doesn't mean me and him don't get along. I think I get along with him more then most people, and the kid I like him he's a great scientist...you know for a blind scientist.
    Our newest member is Catherine Tates, she is just a moody as Allan. Though hers is a more womanly moody and I don't like that very much. That womanly strictness, I mean me and the guys have spent years trying to make the TEC program a friendly environment where everyone shares fun and excitement.
    Tates she takes that away, she is just a mere professional, she wants no excitement, no fun in the work place, every ounce of passion I have astrology is somehow sucked into her devoid of fun barrier. And I really dislike it, but I never show it to her. I want her to feel welcomed, even though she makes us feel unwelcome. I'm guessing she is just nervous.

3. zorell

zorell New Member

To answer you, Leaka, I can't say anything in particular haunts me, except the fact that one of my buddies was supposed to join me. I am quite happy he didn't, even if it means I'll never see him again. Gabe's wife had just given birth, twins, their first children, and I don't think he would have survived knowing that he would neer again see his daughters, or Lilie, he adores them.

I may never see our "firey furballs," but at least I may someday know their touch, thier voices.

4. Show

Show Contributor Contributor

Why do you get so nervous?

5. S-wo

S-wo Active Member

I'm kind of afraid that I might hurt my friends or innocent people on accident.

6. Show

So you doubt your skills. Couldn't you just perfect your skill when friends/innocent people are not around?

7. fantasywriter

fantasywriter New Member

[Man, it looks like your swamped, Leaka. :)]

"To be honest, I don't think he really cares one way or the other. I know that he loves me, but he's just too busy to bother with me. I talk to him whenever I get the chance. It seems like he's always been hiding something from me . . ."

It seems like you have an interesting crew to deal with. Do you feel a close to connection to any one of your partners in particular? Do you select favorites?

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

[I'm okay....SWO is being done by Show, so that's cool. And when everyone thinks they are ready I can go to Asuran]

List of Interviews:
    Dark Red= Maybe Still Needs Interview
    Green= Hot New Interview

Christian Ryder-Fantasy Writer
    Woflgang-Malice
    Nathan Bleek-Zorell
    M-SWO
    Gaudete-Asuran

Nathan/ Zorell
    Does this mean, Nathan, that you want to breed with the woman with you?

Christian, what do you suppose your father is hiding from you?

Wago:

I feel a closeness to Allan, though I have worked for him longer. A year before the others. But I don't choose favorites. Even if I have a closeness to Allan, I won't let that get in my way with being friendly with anyone else. I share every part of me with everyone. There should be no favorites in a job like this.
    Everyone is equal.

9. S-wo

S-wo Active Member

I guess so, but I'm always with my friend A.

10. zorell

zorell New Member

"Breed" is an awfully blunt way of saying it, but yes, I do want children or kittens, whatever they are, with Chrys. I'd really be happy if I could at least hear her say "I love you." Actually, I am happy, she just said it to me...I've been on this planet with her, and the others, almost a year- and she finally said it.

Our- really Chrys's- friend, Fox, thinks that I should "get a life." I'm not so sure she dooesn't like Chrys herself...but she has found somebody else...I don't know, maybe I'm suspicious...

(ooc, this is interesting, I like the questions you ask, Leaka:))

11. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

[I just kinda have to think real hard....and they aren't that good of questions]

Do you think that Fox has a sister complex with Chrys? Do you think that maybe Fox is trying to protect her? Or do you think that maybe Fox is jealous of the attention Chrys gets from you?

12. Show

Always? One rarely is always with a person, even the closest of friends. Why do you spend so much time around this A friend of yours?

13. zorell

zorell New Member

Maybe she's protecting Chrys, but she definitely is not jealous of her...Pkay, to be honest, Chrys has already admitted to me that the only time Fox was ever in love was one of the gueards by the name of Brittany...so, yeah- I guy has a right to be worried....BUt, I don't think Chrys thinks that ways, you know, I just wonder sometimes if Chrys really does wish I'd go away...

Tha can't be true, right, you don't kiss a guy you hate? Or do you?

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

You seem,Nathan, to question the relationship with Chrys. Is there chemistry between you two? Has she ever said anything to you to doubt the relationship you guys have?

15. zorell

zorell New Member

SHe's been pretty mean to me at times (most of which are documented in a thread here called "Phoenix Colony") but she's also become a lot nicer to me of late. She used to sleep in trees in attempts to avoid me, but now she actually walks with me. She even allowed me to go on a hunt with her...I don't know why, but that seems big. I don't mean hunts with guns, she's hunts like a lioness would, except without a pride. And, from what I've been told, she hasn't allowed any taggers on to a hunt since her first one where she apparently attacked a fellow colonist and managed to draw blood from Chad while he was "rocked out" (his mutation consisted of him growing rock-like plates all over his body). She fears that her bllodluting instincts might kill whoever joins, but, she allowed me to go, I even got the big killl. THose hell-derar are a feirce little bunch.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Do you think she would ever turn her bloodlusting on you one day? Do you love her enough to put your own life at risk because of her?

17. zorell

zorell New Member

Therein lies the problem, I think I'm just stupid enough to do so. She's kissed me, willingly (we won't discuss what that means unless you really, really want to know) twice, biting me each time. She's more cat than I think she realizes. Also, I have my own strengths against her, as long as I haven't just kissed her, I can attack her with fire if needed...otherwise, kissing her sets of a Mimic mutation and she ends up with part of my fire. It's complicated at the best of times, frustrating at the worst...But yeah, I've fallen head overfeet in love with the girl.

18. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Nathan, is there anyway of asking her that doesn't sound so clear or pigheaded? Is she easy to read? Can you tell what's on her mind mostly?

19. S-wo

S-wo Active Member

Well I guess it's because after I finished school. I didn't really have no where to go. I was kind of thinking about college, but I had no way to pay for it and I didn't receive any of the scholarships I applied for. I had met my friend a little later and -

Wait, I think I'm okay now. I don't want to give away too much about my character. I got to leave surprises for the future, in case I become big. :)

20. zorell

zorell New Member

Can I read Chrys? Well, I can't read her body language due to the whole loss of sight, but I can read her through her heartbeat, her breathing, even the little inflections in her voice. I do not, however, think it''d be smart to outright ask her "Do you a future for us?" I've tried it, her heartskipped a beat, she she hissed at me, and then told me in the most venomous tone that I shouldn't ever ask a question like that again in my life, in no uncetain terms. But that was only a few months after we'd met, maybe I could try again...

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Nathan, have you ever heard of asking in different terms? Maybe not a future, future means marriage most of the time. Nathan do you want marry Chrys? Have you ever thought to ask Fox about what Chrys thinks?

22. zorell

zorell New Member

Fox shuts me down, she shuts me down swiftly- so I stopped going to her. Although Raylene was a pit miffed to do it, she did use her mind reading abilities and discovered that Chrys often wonders what her children will look like...and has vague wonderings about me, but she never ever thinks of "settling down."

I don't know for sure if I want to be "married."

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Natahn, have you ever thought not to use future with a girl for the next time you need to ask her something along those lines? Is there anyone else you can talk to Nathan? It really does seem like you are in a spider web of females and you the only male about to be eaten. Does it ever feel that way? Do you have any friends other then Chrys?

24. Show

Ok, I am going to try this agin. I need help with this guy.

His name is Dale. He's a young cop. He's strengths lie in his determination to get the bad guy. His weaknesses lie in him overestimating himself.

His personality is easygoing and caring. He had a rough teenage hood and he has just lost his partner, Maggie, to the crook he is currently trying to catch. (The crook shot her dead)

Ok, anybody who is free to interview can start if they like. :)

25. zorell

zorell New Member

Chrys and I are the only two who haven't paired off. I guess I'm okay with Chad, Reva is okay with me. Okay, I won't use future around her.

And, I've never felt like the Spiders' Prey, but I do feel like the Kat's Mouse at times.

Do you think I'm too focused on Chrys?