Character quirk

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by GuardianWynn, Aug 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Yeah. I know a show that did that. Where you are like; "God why is the story about this crappy person? I am more interested in that person!" It is really lame because you in a sense like the material but yet hate it! lol.

Thanks. She definitely has the set up for it. Being the carefree prankster that finds her home in a family of assassins. Funny enough she is like everyone's favorite part of the book she is in. In-spite of her having a minor role. Her big sister is the star. Though with all her funny/epic things. My favorite aspect of her. Is something like this.

Someone is fighting a member of her family(this happens more than once) they raise there weapon and out of no where she wraps her chain around it. Just he being the mean stealth warrior that she is. lol In a fight she knows she is a support and plays that role. Damn Now you are making me want to write a short story on her. :D lol