Chasng the Darkness (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ore-Sama, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Ore-Sama

Ore-Sama New Member

Xare is a character controlled by another player. I control "the girl" who's name has not been revealed yet.

Sorry for the somewhat dry first scenario, it was more of a set up scenario. The next one will be much better.

2. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

I understand, thanks. Every RPG has to start somewhere and somehow.

Since you say the buildings are farther apart than they appear in the first drawing is it safe to say there are other buildings in between. Or is this college so small that it only has those 3 buildings and the dorms?

You say there are no parties planned, does that prohibit our characters from planning parties?

Are you really only expecting there to be one post from each person during the daytime hours? It seems to me that a few more would/could be needed in case some of us are in the same class or plan to be at the gym at the same time or just chose to hang out during free time in which case a few more may be needed. I'm just wondering. Or should we just plan out here in this discussion thread to have our characters meet up and then we could keep to one post in the RPG thread?

3. Ore-Sama

Ore-Sama New Member

Any more then one post would crowd things up. The whole point is for the player to balance the numbers out to get as much power as possible. As for planning parties, the whole idea is to limit what a player can and can't do and force the player to plan around it.

This is how a daytime post goes:

Go to classes:-1
    Go to Gym:+1

Total score:5 Psyche points

In other words, there is no storyline during the day time UNLESS specifically called for.

4. ZionsRodeVos

ZionsRodeVos New Member

OK, no problem.

5. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    dang, i was starting a storyline with Mr Mac. ah well, i thought that there would be some in class discussions, etc. ore...do you want to move it on and send my character somewhere?

6. Ore-Sama

Ore-Sama New Member

Storyline advances during Midnight Scenario only except for certain occassions. The important thing is tallying up psyche points. I made the first day easy so everyone will probably be at 5.