1. Aaron J Kaplan

Aaron J Kaplan New Member

Check Check, One Two

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aaron J Kaplan, Jul 1, 2016.

Hey!

Aaron J Kaplan here, representing the world of positive literature, looking out for all of you, and hoping you will begin to turn to spreading peace if you don't already! Not to put anyone down... I know writing is all about expression. However, I know that deep down within all of us is the potential to spread love and goodness, and I just want to see everyone happy, so I am here to spread some positivity :D:cool:

I am a writer who writes poetry, stories, philosophical and psychological and sociological ramblings as well as composed dissertations, and pretty much anything else that I can put a positive spin on.

We all hold a very serious responsibility as writers (or, at least those of us who promote our work do) to put things out there that we would truly want to be read, and so I really do this. I edit fiercely, making sure that anything I put out into the world these days is good enough that I would want my future children and your children or future children to read and learn how to treat others from.

Any day is a good day to turn to the mission of healing the world towards peace and happiness, through love and unity. I hope to do my best to spread love- be it through my own words, supporting yours, or sympathizing with others who have been through unwarranted acts of non-peace (because I know I have) but trying to get them (maybe you?) to spin their message to put it out there that peace can be had by and for any being.

Love ya'll and see you all on the boards!

2. bonijean2

bonijean2 Ancient Artists And Storytellers Rock

Thank you for your positive spin - The world needs more people like you to help keep the peace.

3. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

Welcome, and thank you for putting positive vibes into the universe! It's what everyone needs.

4. Aaron J Kaplan

Aaron J Kaplan New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes and I look forward to continuing in the positive progression to halt the negative processions!