1. Finley Markus

Finley Markus New Member

Chico Nuevo (New Boy)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Finley Markus, Nov 16, 2006.

Hello... I am Finley. You can call me Fin. I'm 17 and have been writing since my fifth grade -- (first story was a fan fiction where I put me and my friends in the places of the Power Rangers... don't judge me) -- and it's my passion. I have a lot of ideas swimming through my mind, which I find interesting, but you may not.

I guess the easiest way to break the ice is to reveal one of my quirks... I have a bad tendency to not finish stories, due to a loss of interest in them. I also have a hard time beginning them. It seems like the middle is always the easiest.

2. zerobytes

zerobytes Contributing Member

LoL. Nice to meetcha Fin and welcome to WF.org. It is interesting to me that you have a problem starting and finishing - my problem has always been getting through the middle. Ah well, bienvenidos amigo - and I'd LOVE to read that power rangers fanfic sometime :D

zb

3. Finley Markus

Finley Markus New Member

Hah. So would I. But I'm kind of glad that I lost that thing years ago. I remember that I changed the Putty Patrollers into The Ethanators- Ethan was a friend of mine. So in that sense, it's really scary.

4. zerobytes

HAHA - that's freakin' awesome. BEWARE THE ETHANATORS. Finley Rangers UNITE!!!

5. Finley Markus

Finley Markus New Member

It's even funnier that I made my teacher let me get up in front of the class and read it to my classmates. It was so embarassing --- especially because, at the time, I was in love with this girl named Kayla, and in the story, she was the Pink Ranger (and I, the red), and I made her hopelessly, dangerously in love with me.

6. zerobytes

Classic. The true power of writing! I'm sure she was impressed with your literary prowess and perceptive allegory :D

7. Finley Markus

Finley Markus New Member

More like disgusted. She never went out with me. And, now that we're seniors in high school, I call her The Gay-Turner--- the main reason I turned gay. haha. I'm joking with her, of course.