Children of Gods (OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Tara, Oct 24, 2013.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Mind me not

2. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Okay...

;)

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

odd-ball Asune as always lol :D

4. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I'm gonna post some info about the abilities of angels and demons for anyone who cares, because I want to post something, but I don't know what I should post.

The race-specific abilities of both (half) angels and (half) demons can roughly be divided in two categories; manipulative and receptive abilities. Here’s a short explanation of how the two work.

Manipulative abilities
    Imagine all things in the world to be related and made of very dense energy. Angels and demons are born with the ability to control certain aspects of this energy, whether it is life energy, spirit energy, light or shadow energy, or one of the elemental energies.

To be able to manipulate the energy an individual should first connect with it, because no one can change something without touching it – no, not even you. Because the physical and energy world are usually not connected this takes some degree of effort, angels and demons with manipulative powers usually don’t have a problem with this though. The process of tuning in on the energy world takes two or three seconds at most. This process is often referred to as “activating one’s aura”, based on the belief that all living creatures have an energy field (aura) surrounding them.

Receptive abilities
    Angels and demons are as much present in the energy world as they are in the physical world, this allows them to sense things that happen around them at all times.

Angels are very sensitive to sudden changes in the earth’s energy. Because of this they can sense it when a demon activates his/her aura; an angel can then also tell what the demon’s exact location is. This does not work the other way around because demons are less receptive to changes in energy, unless those changes take place relatively close to them.

Because demons are born with the ability to control or at least sense other creature’s life energy they can sense the presence of any angel, demon and human in their close surroundings up to a 3 mile radius, depending on the amount of practice they have had. Even more practice will allow the demon to pick up other creature’s emotions, intentions and gender.

Newtonium likes this.
  5. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

I so want to do a star wars-type thing with my character; "A shady character approached him. 'You wanna buy some death sticks?' he whispered. 'You don't want to sell me death sticks,' Cian replied, tapping into the man's mind and subtly altering his intentions, 'you want to go home and rethink your life.' 'I wanna go home and rethink my life,' muttered the shadowy figure as he retreated into the shadows of the bar."

6. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

Name: Cian Caoineadh
    Race: Half-demon
    Appearance: Cian was once a mighty demon general in the angel-demon hunt by the humans; he was one of the commanders of one of the few groups who resisted, but he was cursed by a jealous underling into the body of an old man. His natural magic keeps him at the same age, but he has lost most of his skills except the ability to control shadows, minor telepathy (being able to feel other people's emotions and influence them) and the ability to change his hair and eye colour, though he chooses to keep his hair black and his eyes grey. He uses a cane to help him walk, and in the cane is hidden a rapier. He dresses in a tattered tweed jacket, a rumpled shirt and suit-type trousers that look as if they have never been pressed. He usually has his head bowed so that his hair falls over it somewhat, and also uses his power to control shadows to mask his face.
    Faction: He doesn't have one, but he is strongly against angels and doesn't like humans much. He's also distrustful of Goetic Demons.
    Background: See description
    Personality: He's grumpy and will sometimes fly into a rage, however is mostly cool-headed. He doesn't often pick fights, because of his weak bones, but he isn't above a few mind games using his powers.
    Additional information: None

7. Mirthe

Mirthe New Member

Name: Tundle Moun
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Dyed dark red brownish hair that doesn't reach further than her shoulders. Hair is wavy. Tundle is skinny and short. Dressed sloppy with comfortable (also oversized) shirts. Trousers which reach just over her knees. Mostly wears red sneakers. Bright brown eyes. Thin eyelashes. Small nose. Small mouth.
    Faction: None
    Background: Born in rich family. Although she lives in a rich family, she always lived in a house that's hardly different from any other house. Mother and father aren't anything special, they're just parents. Her mother taught her how to play the violin, the piano, and how to sing. She had a good childhood and always had enough food/shelter. Doesn't have alot of friends because of her weirdness. Goes to school.
    Personality (good and bad traits): Very creative. Sometimes very noisy, but other times very quiet; almost never inbetween. Weird and strange in a good way. Gets confused very easily. Gives up easily. Likes to be alone with no people around her. Doesn't give a shit what people think about her, but can be very very shy around people that really really mean alot to her.
    Additional information: She is addicted to pumpkinsoup.

Newtonium likes this.
  8. Tara

Tara Senior Member

MIRTHE! *pounce*

Guys, this is Mirthe. Mirthe, part of the RP community of WF :p

9. Mirthe

Mirthe New Member

Hehehe :cool:
    I'm Mirthe :D
    Hello part of the RP community of WF :p
    I might be a little weird but you'll get used to it ;)
    I don't think I had a choice but to join with Tara around almost everyday, ready to murder me if I didn't join :p
    I'm happy to join though, hope to have a great time with you all :)

10. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I'm not "there ready to murder you", I'm only planning to murder Machiel and Thomas... I mean... I'm not gonna murder anyone, because I'm not a murderer :D
    I'm just introducing you to roleplaying.

And that sure are many smilies in one post.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  11. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Yay more people.

While I wait for those people to write something I may as well do some more shameless advertizing. So I know @motormouth1312 is planning to join. Anyone else?

Since calling people by name seems to help... @Razzles @schwuldubist @Mottahko @Love to Write @AnonyMouse @Asune will any of you join? Pretty please?

[​IMG]

12. Mottahko

Mottahko Active Member

I'm on mobile. When I get home I'll pull up the details on the game but I'll probably be down to join. It's just hard to read up via my phone ha ha

Btw is the game info on the main road thread?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  13. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Perhaps I'll join maybe

Been looking to test something

14. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

I may consider it...

15. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

I'll join

Tara likes this.
  16. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

I'm gonna write my character sheet

17. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Okay, awesome :D

18. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Name: Kyrun Telforce
    Race: Half angel
    Appearance: Kyrun is tall for his age, and like all angels and half angels, has blond hair. One of his eyes is bright blue, the other, though mostly the same colour, is broken by a patch of hazel. He dresses in a brown tunic, with a heavy belt and white trousers. He doesn't wear shoes, and goes around barefoot. He has a human like face but when he stares hard at you, you feel like he is looking right into you, and knows all of your darkest secrets.
    Background: His father was an angel, who fell in love with a human girl and married her. Kyrun was their first born, but his grandfather disapproved of his son being in love with a human. Not wanting him to find out about Kyrun for fear of what he would do to the baby, they gave him to a poor human family, and there he lived until now. He only found out he was an angel when he was 13, and has been searching for his real parents since he was 15.
    Personality (good and bad traits): He is very hard to anger, as with all angels, but if you do anger him he is quite slow to forgive. He detests violence, but is willing to use it only as a last resource.
    Any additional information: None

19. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Name: Kyrun Telforce
    Race: Half angel
    Appearance: Kyrun is tall for his age, and like all angels and half angels, has blond hair. One of his eyes is bright blue, the other, though mostly the same colour, is broken by a patch of hazel. He dresses in a brown tunic, with a heavy belt and white trousers. He doesn't wear shoes, and goes around barefoot. He has a human like face but when he stares hard at you, you feel like he is looking right into you, and knows all of your darkest secrets.
    Background: His father was a one generation half angel, who fell in love with a human girl and married her. Kyrun was their first born, but his grandfather disapproved of his son being in love with a human. Not wanting him to find out about Kyrun for fear of what he would do to the baby, they gave him to a poor human family, and there he lived until now. He only found out he was an angel when he was 13, and has been searching for his real parents since he was 15.
    Personality (good and bad traits): He is very hard to anger, as with all angels, but if you do anger him he is very slow to forgive. He detests violence, but is willing to use it only as a last resource.
    Any additional information: none

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  20. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

Hey Razzles I have been where you are, its best to personally send your CS to #Tara to review, it prevents this forum from clogging up with CS and its also easier to find for her.

21. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

@Tara
    Hey I am sending the CS sheet soon, just a question though is their a hatred between the demons and angles or do they like quietly hate each other?

22. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Or do they hate each other at all? Cause the angels are peace loving and all that

23. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Ok, motormouth, thanks

24. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

@Razzles @Tara
    Razzles has a good point, do they even hate each other, because my understanding is that angles fight against the underworld demons or do they like live in peace?

25. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

@motormouth1312 @Tara

Yeah