Children of Gods (OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Tara, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I actually think I mentioned that in the game info; angels are peaceful creatures and demons don't really hare angels either, but half demons don't always follow that line of thoughts, because they grew up with the human belief that angels and demons are enemies.

So there may be soms tension between half angels and half demons (mostly coming from the half demon), but they aren't exactly enemies in this RP.

Sorry for eventual typo's in the post, I'm on a phone.

2. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Ok.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

let's get going then lol! and @Mirthe welcome to WF, you'll find that you're not the only odd-ball here lol *shifts into wolf form and gives you a toothy grin*

Newtonium likes this.
  4. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

Always good to start with a bit of backstory :D I'm going for the 'Irish names' thing lock, stock and barrel, so look up my characters' names! (google translate is good for this)

5. schwuldubist

schwuldubist Member

Name: Kasper Vasruth
    Race:
    Human
    Appearance:
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/099/f/7/a_cloaked_man_by_kingfluffs-d610beb.jpg
    Faction: Guardians of Eden
    Background:
    Kasper was born into the Guardians of Eden and was raised as an agent for them. His training began when he was able to walk; he was taught how to walk silently. When he was old enough to understand the weight of killing, he was taught to kill. He was an agent from the beginning and wouldn’t change throughout his entire life. His parents were not exceptionally nice to him always worried about his training. Of course he was also trained that this was an okay way to act and never once resented his family. It didn’t take him long to begin scouting missions and anything else the Guardians needed.
    Personality (good and bad traits):
    Kasper is a living weapon, specializing in stealth tactics he is able to move silently and kill silently. He is almost always unseen, and is often times the one who makes those who wander into Guardian territory disappear. However with this lifelong training comes with a terribly inability to talk and react to people appropriately. He has also been nearly brainwashed into believing the beliefs of the Guardians and is unable to see other viewpoints on the world.
    Additional information:
    None.

6. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

here you go guys enjoy this guy...
    I swear it was a random name I decide to have and it had nothing to do with kid Icarus uprising...

Name: Pit Shoner
    Race: half-angle
    Appearance: Tall standing at 6" with hazel eyes that stare through the body into the soul, his face a light rose pink, his hair is mildly long and is pushed in front of his left eye, he can still see past it but only a little, its a light shade mix between brown and blond inherited from being angel touched, he Normally wears human clothes, e.g. a grey shirt, his trousers are also grey and he wears white trainers and a light blue hoodie conceals his grey, blue tinted wings
    Faction: None
    Background: Being born from normal parents he was given his unlikely but unique character of being a half angel, he was born and raised as a human and his parents for the first 8 years of his life, tried to cover up he was an angel, being older he was told the truth and was treated how he wanted to be treated at first, he tried to embrace the idea but some humans are cruel and he was cruelly treated by others, they would spit at him and throw stuff at him, taunt him for who he was and be jealous of his skills no-other human possessed. He decide to hide his true self from the public moving away from those who treated him wrong, he was enrolled into a guild by his parents who could no longer bare the shame and abandoned him for being a angel, he grew up for the next 8 years learning to wield multiple weapons taught by humans, demons and angels, he normally now carries his Bow given to him as thanks and a gift of peace by an arc angel after burying a dead half angel he found beaten to death by humans out side the city walls, it splits into two sword knives like objects, the bow sting is non-existent as all he does is pull back where a arrow should be and an arrow of light forms, he was taught by a human at the guild how to wield a Assault rifle is ever need be, he has left the guild and lives in a small house on his own he commandeered of a drunken man who died of disease. He has little hatred for other humans, he just finds some are better people than others, he has little known angle skills but posses the remarkable abilities of flying and fast reactions.

Personality: While pit is quite a quite lone wolf angel, he is rebellious to some instructions that has no relevance to him, other than if its to help another, he knows what's its like to be treated differently and does not at all hate demons and therefore tries to be friendly to them.
    Additional information: He can fly but he prefers gliding as he does not get cramps as he does when flying from concealing his wings for most of his life.

7. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

How does an angel look behind?
    With their wing mirrors
    Bad -dum tish!
    hope you guys enjoy a lot of corny angel and demon jokes! I have loads!!!

8. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Do all angels have wings, cause I don't want mine to have them.

9. Tara

Tara Senior Member

All Angels do, but many half angels don't. So basically your character doesn't have to have wings.

10. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Ok, cool

11. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Name: Nix

Race: Demon

Appearance:
    The most commonly used word used to describe Nix is Pixilike, she stands at 5'0", she usually wears her hair and eyes as they were born. Her hair is the the kind of black that the sun makes it glint with blue, her eyes are deep green with flecks of gold around the edge.
    She seems to have some Japanese blood in her with high cheekbones large eyes and a delicate mouth.
    Her back is wrapped in soft golden tattoos all combining to make one large one that starts at her shoulder bones and travels down to the back of her knees. most of the tattoo is made up of tribal spikes and vines, with some unintelligible text following the curves, most of the tattoo is confined to her back though parts of it cover her lower torso and thighs. She tends to wear cloths that make her look poor to offset her demonic charm.

Faction: (not sure on this doesn't seem to be a faction that a half demon could be a part of.)

Background:
    Nix was left to the streets as a child she cannot remember her parents at all, she survived mainly by stealing and pickpocketing. Her temper became a legend on the streets when the other street kids fought her they quickly realized she would take any wound for the chance to kill her enemy. When she was around 14 people started taking more notice of her, she would have to flee to avoid being taken away. during this time she realized her heritage accidentally changing her hair while she was trying to hide from a group of dockworkers.
    Nix managed to get off the streets when she hit age 17 an ancient man dropped a crate he was carrying near her, she rushed to help him hoping to pick up something valuable as she did when he turned to look at her his eyes flashed from blue to grey, he smiled at her shock and told her to come with him. He gave her a job working to sell jewelry at his shop and taught her to hide her heritage.

Personality (good and bad traits):
    Nix has the temper of all half demons however it has changed from the furnace rage of her childhood, her temper tends towards ice cold, when she gets angry she seems to go completely emotionless.

regardless of her life she shows deep caring towards those who show kindness to her.

She dislikes her demonic charm usually wearing unappealing cloths to try to nullify it, now she only uses her charm at work to help sell jewelry.

Additional information:
    Nix is a vicious street fighter, she also shows a uncanny aim when it comes to throwing objects.

She can pick locks and pockets easily though she no longer uses those skills.

Though her Demonic charm is strong she dislikes using it and is very inexperienced

Tara likes this.
  12. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Aloh guys nice to meet you all

13. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Hi

14. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

I want to write but I can't because I only just did! Ack!

15. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Heh. I'm working on it... actually I was working on it until I got distracted 4 or 5 hours ago... should have something new up within 24 hours, but I won't be moving the story on a lot, because I want to give everyone a chance to write something before we move on.

16. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Ok

17. Keitsumah

*poke* it's been four days sista

18. Tara

Tara Senior Member

<.<
    >.>

*pokes this thread with a stick*

Holy shit! It's still alive :D

19. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Oh and besides, I'd love to move the story on and stuff, but it's kinda hard if the last post is mine :p

Also: which people are actually active in this RP at the moment and planning to stay that way? 'Cause we have some people who haven't been online since... actually before the RP started.

20. Keitsumah

lol, ill see what i can do

21. schwuldubist

schwuldubist Member

I'm active, had a few tests but I'm okay now and should have time to reply here very soon.

22. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

I'm sorry, I should be posting... :)

23. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just wondering.

Now we're talking about posting anyway; you're RP is open to new posts again, right?

24. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

Yes, it is. I was hoping for motormouth to post, but we've waited long enough... show me what you can come up with!

25. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Yay! I'm a member!