Children of Gods (OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Tara, Oct 24, 2013.

1. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

sorry been in hospital, my leg cast has been removed O YER

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

I am considering to join this game actually, its time for a character with some panache ;)

Could I still join @Tara?

3. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Sure :p

4. Macaberz

Cool. I am gonna try something new now, swerve and verve galore! Ill send you my CS once its done. I read all the posts in the game so no need for summaries ;)

5. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

@motormouth1312 can I ask you a question about your post?

6. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Not a bad one just a question

7. Macaberz

It's a trap!

Tara and Newtonium like this.
  8. dantotheyell

dantotheyell New Member

I am interested in this group though I can't say I have done a lot of forum RPs like this. I am used to creating a new account and plotting with individuals, not just jumping into an RP. o_O It's not my element but I enjoy RP stories like this. :)

9. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

It is NOT a trap!

10. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Just send me a PM with your character sheet (this thing :p) and post it here once it's approved. I don't think it'll be a problem that you're not used to "just jumping into an RP".

11. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

Just got approval, look forward to joining you all :)

Name: Graham Miller
    Race: Human Caucasian
    Appearance: 5'10 Short brown hair with shadow stubble, blue eyes. Well built but small enough to be passed over as not a threat by most people. Fair to look at but not good enough to turn heads.

Faction: None but does not support the Guardians of Edens persecution of Angels.

Background: Graham had a relatively normal upbringing in today's society without to many dramas to report. He nearly lost a couple of friends after a dispute with some half demons but thanks to the intervention of the city guard the group came out relatively unharmed however this has left him with a distrust of demons and an admiration of the work of the city guard.

Personality (good and bad traits):Graham has tried to make the best of life's opportunities. He is driven and believes strongly in self improvement and being strong to help others. This does however mean that he sometimes looks down on those that squander their talent or that are lazy.

Additional information: Graham dislikes the fact that others have an advantage over him down to their angel or demon bloodline as a result he has strived to even the playing field pursuing martial arts and parkour so that he can defend himself and to strengthen himself. He has set himself the goal of joining the city guard despite the fact that it is an angel task force. He believes the best way to ease the tension between factions would be to try to integrate humans with angels to break down barriers and also wants to feel that he's doing something good with his life.

12. Macaberz

Name: Hugo Thornville.
    Race: human.
    Appearance: with his unruly dark hair, dirty fingernails, devilishly grey eyes and smirk, Hugo is commonly mistaken for a half-demon. He is scrawny, the result of him scrapping by on his own, but fast. He stands about 5'6" tall, though he manages to add an inch when he waltzing about with his chin lifted high.
    Personality: Hugo is a flamboyant little boy, combatting the perils of the world with his humor and undefeatable optimism. He carries a deep hate towards his father, a drunken layabout who had a single-week relation with his mother before abandoning her and him. He returned only once, recently, to force his mother to give up all her money to him so he could buy himself some more drinks. Hugo tried to stop his father but only managed to be tossed aside like a useless toy. By the time he had recovered from the blow, his father had disappeared with most of their valuables. To make matters worse, his mother was struck with a rare disease, keeping her bound to her bed. Hugo does odd little jobs to earn enough money to sustain both of them. Smuggling, breadcrumb tier thievery, and delivering messages for secretive clients. All in all, Hugo works hard to sustain himself and his mother, but the most effort goes into keeping up his mask of nonchalance.
    Additional info: Do not think of Hugo as some sort of criminal, he is a lowly runner boy at best and his only affiliation with crime are a few trinkets he stole and sold. He's merely trying to survive.

13. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Ok, so anyway can I ask a question @motormouth1312 ?

14. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Mac! Go figure you would play as Hugo again lol -Kinra got a huge change in wardrobe

15. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Just so you guys know, @Macaberz and I decided that he would do a big part of the first "main event" in the game, so I know nothing about it but the rough outlines of the idea :p
    I'll go into some more detail tomorow, 'cause it's late and I have to get up at 6 tomorrow (like on any other day that's not in the weekend) :(
    For now you will all have some more time to write whatever you want to write about your characters.

16. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

im still active im just trying to sort out a new home atm, so faffing around with paperwork.

17. Tara

Tara Senior Member

It's okay. Actually I'm quite busy myself, so this RP will probably be a little slow either way ;)

18. Mike Nemesis

Is anyone else posting. I know it was going to a go a bit slow but 10 days without activity :-( don't want it to die early on.

19. Razzles

Razzles Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

20. Tara

Tara Senior Member

Sorry guys. I've been working on something, but I've been a bit busy lately.

I'll get something up this weekend for sure, maybe even before then if I manage to find the time.

21. BrandonrockstheAM

BrandonrockstheAM Active Member

My character's approved profile:

Name: Lolaren (Low-Lay-Ren)

Race: Half-Angel

Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue/green silk robes, blue eyes traditionally. However, he does cut it short and dye it the color brown every day.

Faction: N/A

Background: Being an angel had been boring for him, so he decided to live as a human for a while to satisfy his yearn for learning. He tied his hair up in a bun, and got adopted by a loving old couple. He got an education, made friends, and learned everything he could about humans, both the bad and the good. Then his whole town was destroyed by a human and demon conflict, including all his friends. In the midst of this, he killed both the demon and the human. This was the only time he had killed anyone, and afterwards, he retreated to a home in the hills he made for himself, alone with himself, his telescope, and his books.

Personality (good and bad traits): He is very smart, intellectual, and philosophical. However, having been apart from angelic society for so long, he is much like a human, and is seen as one thanks to the dye in his hair. He has a violent burst of emotions from his days in the human world just waiting to be torn out. He will not refrain from killing someone who violates his personal moral codes.

Additional information: He lives in a small house in the hills, which he built himself. He dyes his hair dark brown every day, so that anyone who sees him thinks he's a human. He uses the telescope, which he made himself, to scout out everything that happens in the nearby village.

22. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I have done another post. No major events yet though, because (like I mentioned before) Macaberz is working on that. If there's still any background information/socializing/anything else you want to get out there now is the time... you guys have until the morning (the morning in the story) to do that. For now it's getting cold(er) and dark.

A quick summary for anyone who didn't read everything yet, or joined in recently:
    Kinra's house is on fire at the moment, Furcas just flew off after changing into his demon form (which probably caused some commotion) and Samantha has arrived in the city, Hugo met up with a client who turned out to be his uncle, Graham - who is being "spied on" by Lolaren - is spying on Hugo and Pit and Kyrun more or less met.

Razzles and Macaberz like this.
  23. Macaberz

I kinda waited for you to return before I moved things ahead. I am too exhausted to post right now but I'll post tomorrow. Shit is about to get real.

24. Mike Nemesis

So tomorrow was last week :p is this going to come back to life? *fingers crossed* or is it been left till after xmas now.

25. Macaberz

Whoops nah, I just keep on forgetting that everyone is wainting for me.

Tara likes this.