1. izzybot

izzybot Human Disaster Contributor

[clever title]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by izzybot, Jun 3, 2015.

Good morning campers! I just looked that phrase up because I've been hearing it all my life and just realized I didn't actually know where it was from. Turns out it's from a Disney movie. Who knew. People older than me, probably.

So I'm Izzy. I used to be pretty active on a few writing forums a few years ago but for some reason or another ended up wandering off, but I've been thinking about getting back into it lately and ended up here. Was I previously a member here and completely forgot? Entirely possible. If so hopefully no one recognizes me because man was I an embarrassment.

Anyway I like reading stuff and talking about writing so here I am. I also like tree-hugging and Magic cards, but that has less to do with anything.

Hi!

2. Mckk

Mckk Moderator Staff Supporter Contributor

Hey Izzy! Welcome to the forum :D

Here's a guide to the forum to get you started.

Ah, tree-hugging! I remember when I was 18 and at uni, there was once I stood in the middle of a kebab takeaway at something like 3am with my friends and I stretched out my arms and said with a delirious grin, "I'm a treeeeee..."

And then I went around hugging everyone.

Would you believe me if I told you I was actually not drunk, nor was I on drugs? It was simply back in the day when everything was hilarious, including being asked, "Where are you from?" :supertongue:

Anyway, if you're a little nuts, I think you'll fit well here! :crazy: hehe

3. Hannah0113

Hannah0113 Member

Welcome, Izzy! I am also new here. :bigsmile:

See you around the forum!

4. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forums!