1. Amanda_Geisler

Amanda_Geisler Senior Member

Free 1st Chapter Editing

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Amanda_Geisler, Jul 18, 2014.

Hi All,
    A lot of you probably know that I became a reviewer to improve my editing and critiquing skills. Now that I can post here I would like to further offer editing more publicly, maybe for those who don't want to post their work on the workshop but still want an opinion.
    I would like to test myself in all genres of novels so that I can broaden my skills as an editor.
    I am currently working on a paid project with a member on this forum so some times my response may take a few days. I will always work with a first come first served basis and if this becomes popular I may make a slot system where I have a certain amount of requests at a time and I work on those before accepting anymore
    You can pm me if you would like to send me your 1st chapter or you can post a link to your work in the workshop.

Amanda

Berber likes this.
  2. Selbbin

Selbbin The Moderating Cat Staff Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Well, feel free to jump into the Novel workshop and have a go at some of my literary disasters. The last two I posted are clearly shit, but one before that has promise and I'd be interested in your feedback.

https://www.writingforums.org/threads/god-is-the-friend-of-silence.130985/

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014