Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainedglassgirl

stainedglassgirl New Member

posting same piece in multiple sections

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by stainedglassgirl, Feb 16, 2010.

if you have a piece that fits in multiple sections, are you allowed to post it in both? that way you can get the perspective of different types of writers, for the different sections of writing it focuses on.

in my particular case, i am a nonfiction prose poem writer, and am wondering if i can post the same pieces in some combination of poetry, short stories, and non-fiction.

thanks for the clarification, and your time!

2. writewizard

writewizard New Member

I would say you're only allowed to post it in one section, to keep the forums uncluttered with multiple pieces. Most individuals seem to jump back and forth through the different review sections, so you should get a wide variety of response, anyway. I'm not a 100% sure on it, I'm sure someone will be along to inform you of the correct response. Just remember to post two constructive reviews before posting. (That was my first mistake, but it was fixed. :D)

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

You may post a piece of writing in only ONE Review Room thread. All revisions and additional excerpts go into that same thread,

Choose the forum you feel is the best fit for your piece of writing, even if it isn't perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.