1. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Crazy Donald Trump Idea

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Aug 5, 2016.

EDIT: I just realized how ambiguous the title is :oops: so I'm going to take a second to specify that it's a crazy idea that I had about Donald Trump, (probably) not an actual crazy idea that Donald Trump came up with.

___

So I was just reading on another website about how Trump's former advisors have been talking about how the whole campaign started out as a ridiculous publicity stunt, that he'd planned on dropping out of when the polls showed that nobody was planning on voting for him, and that everything that's happened since has been a stupid accident.

But then I realized – and replied there too – that what if the reason he's being so horrible about insulting American war heroes, and saying that we should just nuke everybody ... is that he's trying to play Ender's Game!

He hates the people pushing him to xenophobic jihad against the Muslims and the Mexicans, and he's trying to make himself look as horrifyingly sociopathic as possible so that he can humiliate them into turning their backs on their beloved Final Solutions to the Muslim and Mexican Problems, but he hasn't realized that they're actually going to do all of the horrifying things that he only thinks he's pretending to tell them to do!

It's the only thing that makes sense!!!!!

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Contributor Contributor

And I thought it was an idea about a Donald Trump who's crazy...

3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

...running for president?

4. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

He's working for Hillary Clinton. This whole thing is a long con against the American people- Can we get citizens to willingly elect someone who does not care about them at all?

5. Sack-a-Doo!

Sack-a-Doo! Contributor Contributor

Every election in every country ever has been (and will forever be) a con. Anyone who's met a politician face to face (anyone not looking for an autograph, that is) knows this, even if only subconsciously.

123456789 likes this.
  6. Sal Boxford

Sal Boxford Senior Member

Who was it posted recently about a character being Chosen by fate to be an utter shit and ruin everything? I reckon that's what's going on here. See, the Star Trek future requires that we have a nuclear war very soon... Trump becomes President says that his whatchamacallit is bigger than Putin's watchamacallit, Putin replies that Trump his tiny hands, Trump launches a nuke, half the human race dies...

And then a few years later the farmer from Babe - with a little help from Kunta Kinte out of Roots (which is cheating because Kunta Kinte is really an engineer from the future) - builds the first warp drive, a passing Vulcan ship spots a warp signature from our solar system and then EVERYTHING IS LOVELY FOREVER.

I read recently there's a rumour that Trump is thinking about dropping out or standing as an independent. I reckon this was just clickbait.

7. MarcT

MarcT Active Member

Lizards spring to mind, but we don't really want to go there do we?

8. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I read a parody article on Cracked.com once where the author wrote how he and Trump fabricated this whole thing as a giant "lol, we trolled you!" joke to America, but were completely taken by surprise when everyone actually believed all the things Trump was saying.