Create a character and I'll draw it

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Forinsyther, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

OK, I'm going to stop the game here, I have enough detail now so I'm going to get to work on drawing the character :) If you guys want to know which descriptions I used for her let me know and I'll share. Also I'll keep you posted on how it's going and when the drawing will be up. When the character is finished I will be uploading it to my deviantart page and I'll put the link in this conversation so you can't miss it. I would have posted it on the forum itself, but I honestly have no idea how to do that. Sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone.
    One last thing; thank you so much to everyone who got involved, this is my first forum game and I didn't expect to get so many awesome responses.

2. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

Hey to everyone who played this game and are waiting patiently, just to let you all know I've drawn the character! Once I've coloured her I'll upload her onto this conversation and I'll also leave a link to my deviantart page so you can see here there as well.

3. Infel

Infel Contributor Contributor

I cannot fully express my eagerness for this in mere text.

Cave Troll likes this.
  4. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

So close to completion guys :)

5. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

following just because I reeeeally want to see this! :D

Did you figure out how to upload the image here btw? Truth is, once it's up on DA, you could just copy URL link and insert it as an image.

Cave Troll likes this.
  6. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

Cynthia.jpg

7. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

OK everyone meet your creation; I call her Cynthia....get it? Because she has synthetic legs... urgh that was so lame -_-
    Anyway thank you so much to everyone who played this thread! I'm sorry if you don't like the outcome, but if you do please let me know, because if enough people are actually happy with what I've made I will happily play another round of this game :)

halisme likes this.
  8. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

Carly Berg likes this.
  9. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

I'm really surprised that you managed to make a coherent character out of everything we gave you. That's seriously impressive.

10. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

thank you, I'm glad you're impressed with it, certainly makes it worth it :)

11. Infel

Infel Contributor Contributor

That is everything I could have expected, wanted, and more. Well done, and a fantastic game. I'll look forward to more in the future!

Forinsyther likes this.
  12. Forinsyther

Forinsyther Member

Wow! thank you I'm ecstatic, I'm glad you like it so much, and I look forward to seeing you in the next thread :)

13. Iain Sparrow

Iain Sparrow Banned Contributor

Nice work coming up with a coherent character from all the descriptions involved. Well executed!

Here's a character you may want to try. His name is Gael, the time period is 1790.

For a middle-aged man, Gael seemed to have found the secret to vitality. If in his prime he was the King of Beasts, with his mane of yellow hair; the man who managed animal acts at a rundown opera house, and now with a 12 year old girl in tow, more closely resembled a disheveled lion with a weakness for brothels and strong drink. You would fix on his eyes if not for his more notable feature, a deep scar that cut across his left cheek, a souvenir he had acquired on one of his travels. Whether it was given him by a leopard or a bear, one could not be certain. Details had a habit of changing from one telling to the next, embellished always with wine, while the truth was only shared with the perpetrator herself-- a jealous lover, a Negress from one of the southern islands.

14. obi-sem kenobi

obi-sem kenobi Senior Member

I'll admit I had no idea how you were going to incorporate the six legs thing, but this is brilliant! A very nice dystopian/cyberpunk feel. Great job!

15. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

She is so cool! Very cyberpunk! Can't wait to do this kind of thing again!