1. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

The Legend of Lazaros Characters

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by XLR8, Jul 10, 2009.

The basic hero of my book is a yound cat named Lazaros. I came up with the hero by my cat. I have a cat 11 years old and I thought I book with a animal for a hero would be a nice idea. The hero of the story has the benefits of my cat. My cat is cute, sweet, and very angry if you keep haging her. So I took all of her characteristics and made the first and main character of the book.

2. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

The Legend Of Lazaros - The Character Creation II

The two characters that helped Lazaros in her quest to save the world was two dogs. Once again my dogs. Oliver and Nelson. Oliver is a very onxius and brave dog you helps Lazaros every time she has trouble. Nelson has the ability to make you laugh. He manage to tell succesfull jokes and always he keeps his mind focused on food that the mission he has to do! They do manage to get in trouble many times but in the end they always beat the evil.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

What is your question?

4. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

And I need help to find a name for the evil of the story. First the evil is an galaxy emperor who has tried to take over the world. But Lazaros Mother stopped him. Now he is back and want revenge. I need a name and how should I dicribe him?