1. JGraham

JGraham New Member

Michael Crichton

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JGraham, Nov 1, 2008.

I am a big Michael Crichton fan and love all of his books, but i have finished most of them and i would like to read some other authors that are like him. Any suggestions.

2. Speedy

Speedy Contributor Contributor

Only read some of his reent stuff like Prey and his very recent one which i forget the name off.

I liked Prey (about Nanotech), but it clicked for me cause to be honest i know nothing about nanotech (well not as much as id like), compared to those that know heaps (and some what bagged him over it).

I've always wanted to read more of his books, but theies something about him that prevents me from doing so, im not sure what.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Robin Cook has a sort of similar style with medical novels.

4. JGraham

JGraham New Member

His most recent is called Next, and is also very good. You should definitley read more of his novels. If you liked Prey check out The Andromeda Strain, it is also first person and very good.

I Will check out Robin Cook as well. I like to read almost anything, but i dont know many authors and don't really have the many to just buy books at random and find out if they are good or not.