Crystan: Dawn of War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Teele, Sep 4, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

So one had reasponded to me, they simply went on talking. Well everyone except my filine freind. "Well, I seem to be the odd man out." I said, making an inside joke in my head of them all being cuples, seeing how they had ignored him, thats fine, I'll go talk to the cute cat girl. I watched her skip off a short ways and followed after a moment as to not appear to be a stalker. I caught up to her and greated her with a smile. "I didn't seem to wanted over their, kind of the odd man out, but they all are a bounch of cute cuples." I said sharing my little joke with someone who might find it amusing.

2. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

"Well met Piesca, what brings you here to aid this man Hawk?"

Piesca smiled delightedly at the first words all evening that she had truly understood. Then her smile dimmed somewhat. She wasn't sure she wanted to answer such a question in case someone in the group thought it better to return her home.

"I wish to help my people." She told him. She wanted to continue speaking in her language with the man but then the lordly Aelin spoke.

"I can understand you're surprise. My race has a bad reputation for being rather smug at times. And growing up with the other children of the council and lords, I can honestly say that that reputation is well deserved. I admit that I can be rather vain about my appearance and tend to think very highly of myself at time, I believe that only a fool looks down upon those that he doesn't know. That and I know what it's like to be looked down upon due simply to being young. It's nice to meet you Piesca."

Piesca struggled to keep up with all he said. It seemed he was somewhat aware that his race had a propensity to be asinine. She wouldn't hold that against him, she decided.

He was a striking looking man, beautiful in a way and something about his eyes reminded her of her father. She looked down in confusion but he was already turning to Hoden. It was a bit of a relief.

3. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Don't glare at me like that," Aida said, "I just think the wolf is pretty and I wanted you to know men can be pretty as well."
    Aida felt like he was being challenged by this man with the wolf. But there was no way Aida was going to get close to the animal. He already smelt like so many people it was disgusting. He didn't want to touch a mutt like that.
    "I'm Aida by the way....A-Da" he said.

4. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

.....I dont think the Alerin knows Aelin or common that well. I had heard that they don't often.......

Chaos clears his throat and in hopes that his memory is good enough to do this, he says "You don't understand Aelin or common that well, do you? So, if you don't mind my asking, what is your home town like?" in Alarin to Piesca.

.......She has very pretty eyes and hair. I hope my Alarin isn't as bad as it probably sounded.....

5. Aurora_Black

Aurora_Black New Member

"Don't glare at me like that," the priest said.

Hoden wasn't entirely sure about this priests outlook on men. In Erissi, feminine men were shunned and exiled until they return with the pelt of a wolf. Masculinity was an honor amongst Erissian knights, they were the defenders of their people, the hunters and the gatherers. Not much else was accepted as a proper man to them.

"I just think the wolf is pretty and I wanted you to know men can be pretty as well." the Aelin priest said, Hoden noticed his tone and knew he was lying directly to his face. In Erissi they would probably have to duel at the edge of a mountainside, to the death. But Hoden didn't call the priest out on it. Returning his attention to the real females of the group.

6. Bick

Bick New Member

She stopped her skipping and looked at him with a grin.

“So it seems.” She looked forward, her eyes catching the movement of night creatures on the ground. The night was full of life, whether it showed itself widely or not.

“What’s your story? Why’re you here… and why axes?” she asked, pointing to the axes around him, “Aren’t they heavy?”

7. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I laughed before awnsering. "We have a say about cats and ciriosity were i come from." I said and laughed again and then awnsered her questions. "First off i'm here because I don't have anything else I'd rather be doing. Not much of areason but it's true. The axes arn't heavy, just hand axes after all." I said and with a quick movement drew two axes and twisted both of them around once, and then swung both up in front of me making an x with a closed top. "Why is this, I can catch the opponents sword," I continued the manuver moving both over to the right side still locked, removed the bottom one, so that the top one was still between me and the invisible weapon and raised the free ax. "See, then I can take out the opponent or dissarm him, it's my choise at this point." I pointed out. Then I put the weapons up. "As for the first question... I'm just me, orphan over come with a lust for travel and adventure, so ya." I said rrubbing my head on the last question which should have been the first but I put it till last.

8. Foxee

"You don't understand Aelin or common that well, do you? So, if you don't mind my asking, what is your home town like?"

Piesca's eyes flew to Chaos as he spoke her language, admittedly with a heavy accent but it was understandable even if he mangled a word or two.

"I do not," she admitted as the deep blush stained her cheeks again, "but I know some words." She looked at him uncertainly, "My village is in the Northern Forest and is lovely," Piesca smiled at the thought of it, "our homes sway above the ground with the motion of the trees and birdsong accompanies our waking."

She felt a little bolder since Chaos had not bullied her and he didn't seem to lose interest.

"And you, Sir? What of where you come from?"

9. Bick

Bick New Member

She couldn’t help but think of the Krilind as he showed his moves with his axes. They swung almost imitating that of the giants she had performed for. She shook it off, and let the half-smile appear back on her face.

"As for the first question... I'm just me, orphan over come with a lust for travel and adventure, so ya."

She looked at his discomfort and could feel a certain pain in that answer.

“I’m sorry…” she muttered, as she stalked forward. She swiftly turned around and started to walk backwards, her eyes on him.

“You’ll have to teach me how to use an axe one of these days… I’m only decent with my bow… and my knives.” She felt for the whip on her hip, “That’s just a precaution.”

10. Shadow Dragon

"Please, call me Chaos. I get sir'ed enough back home. I live in a large city near the border with the Erissi. Though I haven't seen a lot of it. I spend most of my time inside of the governmental library studying or talking to my tutor. So tell me miss Piesca, what is it that you like to do with your free time?" says Chaos, doing his best to remember the words from that translation book his totur gave him when he was younger.

......I hope she doesn't think I'm just some kid like the others back home.....

11. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I smiled as she walked backwards, we had slowly left the main group behind and were catching up with our host. "I'll have to do that." I said with a sly smirk, betting she was agile and flexible both admirable traits for a worrior. She'd do fine. "So what about you? What's your story?" I asked following her, rather impressed that she walked backwards so confindently in the dark, I would have likely fallen on my backside by now.

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Aida looked at the man with the wolf. He was giving him the cold shoulder. Aida knew he would. Aida let his big mouth open before giving a real thought. But thinking about the wolf wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Its fur was so silky. He wondered if the warrior bathed the creature.
    "Do you give him baths?" Aida asked feeling a little better about the animal then before.

13. Aurora_Black

Aurora_Black New Member

"Do you give him baths?" the priest asked, his demeanor slightly changed towards Lisky. "Yes, we bathe them in springs on top of the mountains. They gather water from the rain, and the water is fresh, but I must retire from this crowd, i'm not suited with too much formal conversation with other races."

Hoden decided to separate himself from the group, Lisky trailing behind him predatorily. Nearing a rock, he sat quietly. Lisky curled into a fluffy ball on the ground next to him. Hoden had grabbed his lance, twirling it inbetween his fingers. He had wished an Erissian comrade might have come along with him, seeing the other Aelins at least had someone to relate to.

He pushed the thought of loneliness for one of solace. Running one hand through the pearly fur on Liskys head.

14. Bick

Bick New Member

She gave a short hop, keeping her balance with the help of her tail as she jumped over a few stones in her way. The night was gentle and the sounds of it rang in her large ears. So was her species. She looked up at him and scrunched her nose.

“Ran away from the Isles.” She started as concentrated on what she heard and smelled behind her, making she didn’t fumble, “Lived on the streets for a long time. Almost died. Was reborn… in a sense. Became an acrobat, and then a barmaid.” She almost stumbled, and laughed as she fell forward, using her arm to stable herself, “I make a mean ale.”

15. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Yes, we bathe them in springs on top of the mountains. They gather water from the rain, and the water is fresh, but I must retire from this crowd, i'm not suited with too much formal conversation with other races."

"Oh that is cool...." Aida said never getting to finish his sentence before the warrior walked off.
    Aida looked at the grass and picked it. Aida's feet hurt right about now and he wanted to stop walking as well.
    But Aida didn't want to be alone, but he had already isolated himself from everyone else. Because of his big stupid mouth. That was the only ugly and hideous thing about him.
    He walked up to the creature who he had called a mop. His impression of her had change slightly as well. The talk with the wolf man gave him a better impression of her.
    "Sorry for calling you a mop earlier," he said, "Wanna hear some jokes?"

16. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I laughed and the came up with a suggestion. "Ok then, I teach you to fight with an ax, and you shar some of that mean ale with me next time we have a free moment." I said impressed with her story, like I said flexible and agile, acrobates tended to make feircesome worriers if they wanted to. Sadly so did dancers, though I'd never admit it to anyone.

I took amoment to admire her body again as we walked, though cat girls weren't usually my type, she had a sort of exoticness to her. That and the wrinkling the nose thing and ears were kind of cute, in the kittens are cute way, but hey, I was far from a racist. I thought to myself.

17. Bick

Bick New Member

"Ok then, I teach you to fight with an ax, and you shar some of that mean ale with me next time we have a free moment."

“Of course, just give me a brewery, and we're set.”

She bowed and went back to walking normally, her tail swaying back and forth jovially. She paused as she noticed the old sot show his face. She almost emitted a growl but stopped herself, he seemed to almost fidget.

"Sorry for calling you a mop earlier," he said, "Wanna hear some jokes?"

She arched an eyebrow, and let out a laugh, “Sure, tell me a joke.”

18. Foxee

"Please, yell me Chaos. I get sir'ed enough back dwelling. I inhabit in a large turtle near the border with the Erissi. Though I haven't seen a lot of it. I spend most of my time inside of the governmental earlobe, studying or arguing to my tutor. So tell me virgin Piesca, what is it that you enjoy to do with your moldered time?"

Piesca couldn't help the giggles that rose up at Chaos's miswordings.

He looked quizzical and she had to take several moments to get a hold of herself. Finally, she was able to speak though it was with tears of laughter standing in her eyes.

"Pardon my rudeness," she begged him, "I think that as we travel I would like to have you help me with language. Perhaps I can learn to speak Common better. I have never really been outside the forest before and was a bad student."

She gulped back another giggle.

"I tame creatures, craft bows, and hunt. Though my favorite thing to do is to climb and to limb-race through the trees. I am one of the fastest in my village." she said with a little pride.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

“Sure, tell me a joke.”
    "Okay here it goes....so they are these two dragons who walk into a camp and ask who wants to be eaten," Aida says, "And then they throw out the ugliest knight, then the next day the dragons come back and throw out the next ugliest knight, and the pattern continues until they only have the prettiest man and prettiest woman left....the dragons eat both without hesitation and no decision made."
    Aida laughs, but he isn't sure the girl got the joke. Aida isn't sure he understands the joke much either. It was one of the jokes Bell told him before. Bell had always found it very funny.
    "Funny right?" Aida said, "You have any?"

20. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I had stood quiet to allow my young protigie to have a try at cracking a joke. I even managed a short, laugh in reasponce to his vary strange joke. I walked up to him and whispered. "Next time try a joke with out dead people in it." I said and turned back around, smiling. "So he's not to bad now is he?" I asked her trying to help him out a bit.

I hoped she forgave the fool, he was trying after all.

21. Bick

Bick New Member

Her jaw slacked as she arched an eyebrow. A forced chuckle left her lips, and she nodded towards Sharp.

“Sure. He’s hilarious.” Her voice was stale as she thought hard on a joke, “I don’t know any jokes.” She kicked at the ground, not wanting to hide her irritability anymore. She paused and looked up at her companion, “I’m Rani. I’m a Mahri. Not a mop, not a filthy creature. I’m beautiful, whether you see that or not. I think you’ve got some beauty somewhere inside you, being a priest and all.—yes I heard you speaking. I’ll forgive you, if you continue with your charade of being civil.” She reached her hand to his, “Can we shake on it?”

22. Shadow Dragon

Chaos is able to keep up with most of what she said, thankfully she isn't a fast talker, and says "I'll gladly help you learn common. Also, I guess that my Alarin could use some work as well." with a smile. "Fastest limb-racer in your village huh? That's impressive. I'll have to try to see one of these limb races some day. So, if you don't mind me asking, why is it that you decided to leave your home village and meet Hawk?"

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

“Can we shake on it?”
    Aida extended a hand.
    "All right we can shake," Aida said, "And I don't think you are ugly."
    Much, Aida said inside his mind. Aida smiled at her.
    "I'm trying to be civil...trying....though I have a big mouth and tend not to think before I act or think before I truly judge," Aida said, "I will tell you another joke. Okay?"
    At least Bell's jokes came in handy. Aida could imagine a smile on Bell's face as he watched Aida talk to different people.

24. Bick

Bick New Member

She pulled her hand away, not too quickly in hopes to not offend them. She gave him a weak, forced smile, but her eyes went wide.

“No!” she said, “No. No thank you, no more jokes… how about. You tell us about yourself.” She suggested. She didn’t want to offend her ears with another one of his so called ‘jokes’.

25. Foxee

"I guess that my Alarin could use some work as well." with a smile. "Fastest limb-racer in your village huh? That's impressive. I'll have to try to see one of these limb races some day. So, if you don't mind me asking, why is it that you decided to leave your home village and meet Hawk?"

"A little," Piesca admitted in response to him needing to work on his Alarin, "but you do very well. Much better than I do with Aelin." Then her face changed to the closed-off expression again and she told him, "I came to meet Hawk because I want to help my people."

It wasn't the whole truth but it would do.

"And why did you come along?" She asked him quickly, "What persuaded you to leave your ivory tower?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.