1. k.little90

k.little90 Active Member

Cutting myself slowly with a plastic knife...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k.little90, Sep 8, 2010.

Uck...

I'm in my photo editing class and the kid sitting behind me won't shut up. We've spent nearly 20 minutes on the same question because he keeps going on and on and on and on..... I just want to smack him.

Or scream at him to shut up. :rolleyes:

When is ok to tell someone to lock their gob?

2. Capt Bob

Capt Bob New Member

Just hate to watch this poor lonely little post just sittin' off by itself.

"Tip-O-the Hat" for you're "stretched" -(plastic)-use of "Literary License"; Thought I was coming to a Picnic.

But, aside from the good bait & switch, couldn't you just be "Not Happy" and left off searching your desk for a "Sharp" editing instrument.

Speaking of which: Anyone noticed the "Happy" & "Not Happy" are always running together down the stretch--But the Unhappys outpoint the "Happys" about 2-1??.
    I mean com'on!-I know Mad motivates, but share the "Joy" too!!

3. LordKyleOfEarth

LordKyleOfEarth Contributor Contributor

Little, I had a kid next to me last semester who smelled like a cat died and relieved its self all over his ratty leather jacket. It was horrifying. I spent the entire class wanting to shoot myself in the olfactory bulb.

4. Xeno

Xeno Mad and Bitey Contributor

I had the same experience with someone in High School. However, they insisted on speaking to me as well.

He tried to convince me that A: He had cancer and 3 months to live, B: That his mother had died in the 7/7 bombings.

This was two years ago. He's still with us, and I've met his mother. :rolleyes:

5. madhoca

madhoca Contributor Contributor

Your tutor hasn't noticed? You should ask him/her to take the situation in hand. I wish my students were all as uncomplaining as you!