Cyberpunk 2766AD Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raven, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Ok guys, i'm logging off for the time being. Just assume that Fox is staying with the group.

2. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

yeah, but all it takes is one little old granny to look out the window at a billboard and say "hey... you look just like....."

3. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Oh don't worry. I plan on making things plenty hairy, but not until the others are back on.

4. Ungood

Ungood New Member

I guess that is as good an answer as any.

But I tend to look at the billboards when I am bored and on the bus, or I read the newspaper, which would be electronic in this environment like mini-tv's or tablets that keep people up-to-date to the second about what is going on.

Then there is the issue with traffic, I mean after all this ship did just crash and burn in a residential district. Cops or Security personal would have roads closed off which would cause people to wonder "What is going on" or "Why is this taking so long" and as such would start to try and get answers.

Also the Bus driver, (Who is either a corp boy or civil servant) would most likely get immediate dispatch on their console to be on the lookout for escaped convicts.

People in buses are not in voids, and when you consider the tech level, even the little "Ads" inside the bus might be led/electronic and thus show the wanted posters.

Just some things to consider.

5. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

[​IMG]

6. CDRW

That's actually a very good point.

7. Ungood

Ungood New Member

Cool Drawing Katz! Well done!

I'll try to be back in about an hour or so.

8. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

Wow, Katzklaw! I'm going to have to watch that lethal braid whipping around. Good pic!

I've thought about sketching Tolva, too...maybe I'll give it a shot.

9. Teele

Teele New Member

Whoo!! Wow, you guys really took off in the space of a day! Man. At this rate, I guess I'll have to see how long I last in the game. From the posts so far, though, it looks like you guys are well underway, and I'm a little late in coming. Looks like Spence is gonna try and go it alone for now; at least until we get a few more of our players up and running! I'll get him caught up to our current point in time right away.

10. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

That sounds good. We probably will be out in the open for a while longer so just have him run into us at any time. :)

11. Teele

Teele New Member

Thanks! I'll keep the option open if nothing else comes up.

12. CDRW

I'm done for the night, see you guys later.

13. Gloom Kitty

Gloom Kitty Banned

in a little cage in the bowls of Cephalid
    Yeah I came in a bit late too hope I'll be caught up by the end of today

14. Raven

Raven Banned

At the moment your main threat is Vornn and he's well a nasty fella on the trail. Also don't forget the flyers (Cars) patrolling looking for you. Its daylight so they'll be out in force. And by now I would imagine (some) of the gangers will be on the look out for you.

15. Ungood

Ungood New Member

ooo right, gangers should be coming for us soon.

Like Bloods, Cryps,Hells Angels, Skin Heads, etc.

But with some serious "post apocalyptic" attitude issues. Would not have the slightest problems with blowing holes in people to get their targets.

16. Gloom Kitty

Gloom Kitty Banned

in a little cage in the bowls of Cephalid
    And that will make this so much damn fun!!

17. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

*Readies shotgun blaster, hoping I don't knock myself off of a height with the recoil*

Uhh...ready!

*decides to keep running away*

18. Ungood

Ungood New Member

I wonder if we would see glow-bug (Sorry Zorell, it just seemed like a fitting nickname) doing the whole "channel the creator" in the middle of the street.

Or are we too far away for that?

19. Raven

Raven Banned

Vornn has his sights on another of you. ;)

Also Well fought Gloom. That was excellent posting.

20. Ungood

Ungood New Member

Ok let me see if I have this right:

Situation:

Flying cars overhead looking for us. Would be low end skilled security, just guys doing their job, trying to for a paycheck. Nothing more.

Gangers and thugs out in force looking to strike it rich on taking us down. Could be anything from street punks to para-military groups. So that is iffy. Most likely stolen, or back-alley tech and augments, Most common augments would be perma-brass-knuckles (Metal fists or spikes in knuckles or something) - think piercings/tattoo's gone wrong. Perhaps some might have hacker-hook-ups, like 'net junkies' and the like.

Corp/Civil servants would be notified, so government/corp places would be notified to be on the look out for us. IE: Hospitals, prisons, Public Transit places, police stations (if they exist), Fire/emergency/rescue squads/stations.

50 Million on each of our heads (A lot of money) so many "independent" contractors would be out to get us. Could be anything from a "tough guy" to a rich man looking for the challenge of hunting a fugitive (Legal human hunting).

Not to mention just your typical "Every-bodies" that would call in to make a minor "cash reward" for ratting us out or giving our location to any hunter that might cut them in.

Special Note: We have three Named Bounty Hunters after us: High end. special forces and stuff, pro or corp augments and and the like.

Vornn: Amber eyes which allow for varying optical augments. Physically very fast.. I would gather para-human speed enchantments. Primary weapon is a sword so far. No idea on strength or toughness, he seems normal, and quite though, but nothing beyond human abilities.

Weapons: The sword might be augmented or have special properties. Twin pistols. Splatter shot or high cal. Unknown full extent.

Harry Page: Large, behemoth like person I would gather. heavy augments. Large Side arm (What ever that means - I am thinking "hellboy") listed. Most likely very strong and very tough. Cyborg like.

Cypher:(off-world bounty hunter) Twin pistols: Plasma (Which could put a hole though anyone of us) and High cal. Buckshot (Very unhealthy if we get hit by this as well).

21. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

pretty much. altho i disagree on your gauge of strength and toughness. from our viewpoint, we have no idea how tough he is, but reading the story from the outside, he JUMPED off the highest peaks of the tallest buildings and apparently pretty much just jumped and vaulted his way all the way down to the surface. even a pro free-jumper would have trouble with moves like that. plus, in his little scrape with Suzu he just went thru how many floors? AND broke a bathtub? and just stood back up like nothing happened? ouch. this guy is bad news.

don't forget the glowing red eye. probly has all kind of scanners and crap

yup

fun fun

22. Ungood

Ungood New Member

Yes... but it is apparent that he has some kind of body armor... and might have a few gizmo's and gadget's then just his augments.

However he is flesh and blood and can bleed, and get hurt.

is he bad new? Yes... very bad.

yah or could shoot something from that eye like a laz-cannon like effect and blow holes into buildings and stuff.

As of right now Harry Page is very unknown.

23. Raven

Raven Banned

You'll meet harry. probably in a fight. He is a killable brute but very hard to kill. the one who engages harry in a fight will take on a brutal beating.

Cypher is a gun slinger and highly skilled at that.

24. Raven

Raven Banned

I've PM'd certain members who posted a profile but haven't posted in the game. One has replied but the others haven't So once they come online their charactors will be slain unless they reply to the sent PM. inactive members will be killed UNLESS they provide a reason for their abscence.

25. Ungood

Ungood New Member

Raven. quick question.

We (Ghost, Kiara, Tolva) are on a lower roof platform (15th to 18th floor - roughly 150 feet off the ground) of a large skyscraper (60+ floors).

How have the enforcers spotted us and what are they using for transportation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.