Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Struggle Across the Tyrannical Dawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Aug 21, 2008.

(The way I am writing this is in first person. Like its a collection of someones thoughts. There will be a second paragraph of what its actually about.)

As soon as the new leader took over, things began to change. Physco soldiers roamed the streets their weapons were futuristic, but also controlled by their minds. The leader could easily be compared to Hitler, as innocent civilians were shot down by the Physco soldiers. Infanticide was to be carried out if the child wasn't born right.
    Everyday by the large windows of my bookshop I watched as mother were forced to perform infanticide in the middle of the street, I watched as Physco soldiers marched across the streets, and I watched as they stormed into peoples houses, sometimes their guns went off. From this day forth I had always watched, but I am tired of watching. I no longer want to watch.

Okay, this RPG is set in a dystopian world, the leader is tyrannical like Hitler, his soldiers have physic abilities and use futuristic weapons, and there are many strict rules of society people have to follow. There are two factions the soldiers and the underground rebellion. The underground rebellion are the people trying to save the others from this dystopian world. The soldiers are the Physco Soldiers and as you know they are the bad guys.
    I am the bookstore owner and I will place my profile down. The bookstore owner is the leader of the underground rebellion. I will need a leader of the Physco soliders.

The profile goes as followed:
    Name:
    Physco powers: (Telepathy, physcokenisis, etc) [Civilians have physco powers]
    Fears: (Pryophobia, acrophobia, etc.) [This is optional]
    Appearance:(what does your character look like)
    History: (Who was your character before the leader took over)

My profile:
    Name: Allan Poe
    Physco Powers: Contact telepathic (Basically he can see part of a persons life if he touches them)
    Fear: Because he is a contact telepath he is afraid to touch people
    Appearance: 5'2", silver eyes, black hair. He wars nice suits usually a black vest and white shirt with black slacks. His shoes are nicely polished.
    History: Born in a bookstore reading, writing, and learning were the only things he knew in life. His father died at fifteen and he quickly took over his fathers store. He is unlike any of the other bookstores because he refused to change to new technology. On his twenty birthday the new leader came and for the first he felt as if he was only watching.

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Game Approved.

3. Fluxhavok

Fluxhavok Active Member

Name: Aramus Faust
    Psycho powers: Pyrokinetic (cannot fully control abilities)
    Fears: Anarchy, Darkness
    Rank: Col. Black ops Anti-Resistance Recon (has a 4 man team)
    Appearance: Muscled yet light and agile. All black uniform. Handsome. Raven hair, strong clean shaven jawline.
    History: Born the son of high ranking civil officials, Aramus has been indoctrinated since birth. He believes as his parents did; that the only way to govern a population as huge as the world is with strict, apathetic rule, any leniency would result in total collapse of civilization. His parents locked him in the basement at the age of ten when their house was raided by rebels. The rebels killed his parents and burned down the house, he spent 5 days in the dark of the basement before cleanup crews discovered him. It is in that basement that his ability manifested, born of his fear of the dark and close proximity to the fire that burned the corpses of his parents. He hates rebels and still fears the dark to this day.

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Never mind.
    Welcome to this cool and healthy RPG.
    I swear it won't mess your mind up.

5. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Name: Devil Light
    Psycho powers: Radioactive Telekinesis (He can transform nonradioactive substance into radioactive, and use their emissions to his benefit)
    Fears: Hydrophobia
    Appearance: Click here
    History: Devil's mysterious past is always a mystery, actually. He is rumored to be born and brainwashed to serve the cause of leading everyone in a chaotic world, but more relevant reports suggest he was a very intelligent and zealous teenager who felt hampered by the moral values of life, and decided to use his exceptional intelligence to overrun the peaceful government of his time.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

This is the leader of the Physco Soldiers and also the leader of this dystopian world.
    We no longer need a Physco Soldier leader. Thank to the other applicants, but there wasn't applicants.......:cool:

(Jeez, this feels like an auction....sell off your best character)

7. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Name: Jack Wiseman
    Physco powers: Physical Sensory Projection (The ability to create images)
    Fears: Death, Fire
    Appearance: Worn black Jeans, black T-shirt with Anarchy written on it as if in blood red, a plain black leather jacket, and a pair of black sunglasses that he wears constantly. He has short black hair and bright blue eyes, is 5’7, in shape but not ripped,
    History: Jack was the average boy next door, going to school, hanging out with friends at the mall, and deeply in love with his girlfriend. When the leader took over everything changed, the rules, the world, but most importantly to Jack is that the leader had his girlfriend killed because she was the daughter of a famous army Major who had stood in his way. Jack now stays at the bottom of the ranks of the rebellion even though his ability to fool the eye should have him higher.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Welcome Chad to the most healthy RPG ever.
    I swear it's healthy.

9. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

We need a discussion forum for this.

10. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Name: Ares Pyrrhus

Physco powers: pyrokenisis (create and control fire)

Fears: That he might fail to kill Devil

Appearance: He has a very slim build and a feminine face. He has long black hair, that he takes very good care off. Wears eyeliner and silver nail polish on his finger nails. He is five foot nine inches tall. He often gets mistaken for a girl (sometimes to the point that he has to show that he doesn't have breasts to prove that he's not a girl). Often wears a black cloak or a long black komodo. He has a large yin yang tatto on his back.

History: His parents were killed when he was five. From five to fifteen he was a thief and stole whatever he needed to live. He eventually trained himself how to fight with a pair of daggers, and worked his body so it would be capable of moving at great speeds. And started to learn how to use his fire power. At fifteen he started to kill people for money. He only accepted jobs when he thought the target deserved to die. When Devil took over, Ares decided that he would kill the leader. Ares agrees with Devil that anarchy is bad, but also thinks that the people should have freedom. So Ares is going to become the emperor of the world.

11. Bick

Bick New Member

Name: Tatianna Boujinsky
    Nickname: Tattee
    Physco powers: Siren
    Fears: Chiraptophobia[Fear of being touched.]
    Appearance: Auburn hair. Long and wavy, reaches her lower back. Modest Complexion. Grey eyes, long eyelashes. 5’1. Very petite, but still very feminine.
    Attire: Faded jeans, tight t-shirt, black vest. Long black armwarmers (up to the sleeve of her t-shirt.), red gloves. She has a thick brown leather jacket that she keeps with her at all times.
    History: Lived with her father after her mother left them both. She was sexually abused, and eventually ran away at the age of 14. She then lived on the streets, where she made money by her beautiful singing voice. She did realize her voice could also hurt others, when she was attacked in the streets. Her scream sent the men running, as it rang out high. She could never get over her fear of being touched after that, her father and the hardships of the streets were not kind to her. She is very shy, and never looks anyone in the eyes.

12. Gladiatus

Gladiatus New Member

Name: Christian Romanov

Nickname: Roman

Physco powers: Basic Telekinesis

Fears: Drowning

Appearance: A slightly ageing man, tall with broad shoulders. He has cropped black hair, short.
    He has a scar on his left cheek. a large nose combines with smaller eyebrows. Eyes are narrow and brown.

Attire: Standard Admirals uniform, complete with numerous medals.

History: Joined the Navy at 17 and has served for 28 years. he is now the main advisor for the leader. He quickly rose through the ranks, through devious schemes and assassinations of his superiors. The perfect role model for a Psycho Soldier.

13. zorell

zorell New Member

Name: Lireal Bleeke
    Physco powers: Elemental Control, but strength lies in transporting water and it's pahses mentally
    Fears: Odd numbers and unbalance
    Appearance: Long black hair, shines in the light, disappears in the dark. Blazing blue eyes that she averts from others. Glasses without lenses in them, she just always wanted them.
    History: She's ben working at Allen Poe's bookstore for a couple of years. She had recently moved here when the regime began. Having what some like to call bilbliophilia, she has read a lot about previous dictators of the world and worries if this one has learned anything from his predecessors. She hopes he hasn't.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Welcome Zorell.

I swear this RPG is healthy.

15. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The story begins now:

The Groundwalkers will be now taking a stroll across the cement. Stay in your houses until they are done. Anyone who comes across their path will be eliminated.
    Thank you and have a good morning.
    blared the very friendly intercom.
    Allan Poe looked outside the windows of his very old fashion bookstore. Three stories of a thousand books.
    Some were old and some were new. Allan put his hand on the window to look more closely outside. There was only one person outside a little girl in a beautiful doll dress. She was trying to grab a hold of her scared kitten, without her realizing it her parents left here outside. He watched as the parents rushed inside leaving their daughter on the cold tar ground. He heard the marching of the Groundwalkers. They wore their pyscho soldier emblems in pride and they were the insignia of Diablo Light just as proudly.
    The group of Groundwalkers stopped in front of the little girl. There was nothing Allan could do as they shot the girl full of holes. The girl didn't have a chance. The girl fell on the ground bleeding the black tar dark red. The Groundwalkers continued walking as if what they did wasn't criminal. A few hours later the intercom crackled:
    The Groundwalkers have completed their sweep. Anyone who has been shot down will not be cleaned up till tonight. No one touch the dead. You must see what happens when you do not listen to the rules.
    You may now go to work or go shopping.
    Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Allan stared at the very friendly intercom.
    "How can someone get enjoyment out of that?" Allan said.

Somewhere off in the darkness stood a very tall and imposing figure. It was Arius he was waiting for his partner Emily to hurry up. He normally didn't walk faster then Emily, but he had to today to see the carnage on the streets. He began to walk towards Emily walking slowly as his leather robe swept the sooty ground. He was now caught up with Emily since he met her halfway and then he looked at her.
    "They have killed so many," he said calmly the words rolling of his tongue as if he were the wisest man of them all.
    He looked at Emily's black and then at Emily's red eyes.
    "Are you ready to enter the city you have left?"

16. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

The courtroom was Diablo's - more commonly known as Devil - favorite room. It was carpeted with the bones of those who had failed to comply with the demands of the leader. His torches of LEM were fiery red for some reason, even though it was not the normal style. Diablo laughed and plucked a flower from the garden growing by the side of his throne. The thorny Venus Fly Trap received a pat from him as he climbed his throne. He ran his sight to and fro, and laughed again. Skeletons hung like wall hanging in between each torch, and it made him feel lighter and happier.

"What have we today."

He looked to the screen on his right, and flashes of the Ground Walker's successful march made him feel complete than ever before.

"Courtiers!"

He slammed the arm of his throne, and soldiers came running towards him and lowered down like worshiping kneeling to a god.

"I want to know our progress."

The commander moved ahead and raised his neck only enough to be audible.

"The women who wear a shirt longer than twenty inches have been beheaded. A total of six women since last fifty six hours, two minutes and 3 seconds. Children born through cesarean - spare us the punishment of saying so - have been slaughtered and fed to the animals. A total of...err..."

Diablo got off his chair and roared in anger.

"An single mistake in calculation can result in death, Rupert!"

The man whimpered, and finished shakily:
    "Nine cases since fifty-six hours, three minutes and zero seconds, really sir."

Diablo calmed down and sat back on his throne.

"Fair enough. But for your insecurity, you shall pay."

Diablo raised his hand and pointed towards one of the torches. The torch became fiery hot, yet its color became white from the heat. It emitted a sudden light which hit Rupert who winced. His skin swelled until it started to pop to reveal blood pouring out. The soldiers watched the punishment with joy and fear alike. The body fell limp, the blood freezing on his body.

"Now, all of you; leave."

The soldiers immediately got up and left. Diablo laughed and then leaned back, pulling out a small stuffed bear.

"There will be order one day, and that day is soon."

He said out in raspy voice, and then cackled until the court was filled with his ominous laugh.

17. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Ares hid away in a back alley while the patrol was going on. Once he heard the announcement that they were finished, he came out of hiding. He is wearing his favorite silk kimono. It goes down to his ankles, is all black, except for a white dragon design on the back. His long hair blows back a little in the gentle breeze. He begins to walk down the street and stops when he sees a blood soaked young girl laying dead in the street. Near her are two grief stricken people, he assumes are her parents. They seem to want to move her body, but are too afraid to. Ares shakes his head and says "You're pathetic." The woman angrily shouts "How dare you! I don't know who you are lady, but why would you come and call someone names after they watched her daughter die." Ares turns his eyes and looks at the woman. He calmly says "I called you pathetic because that is what you are. You have no honor. You have no integrity. Worse of all, you had no real love for this child. If you did, you would have put her life above your own. You would have tried to protect your daughter at all costs. When it came time to decide, it turned out that you only cared about your own survival. So you can stop pretending that you loved this child and go back to hiding."

The man and woman gives him angry glares, but say nothing. Ares turns the little girl onto her back and closes her eyes. He whispers to her "May you find true allies in the next life time." He stands and turns towards the book store. He enters and gives the man he assumes is the owner a polite nod.

18. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Good the f(&%ers are gone." I said to myself, my leather jacket pulled close, as I walked outside of the abandoned building I had taken refuge in. I shouldn't call it abandoned, it had been ocupied up untill a couple of days ago, I could still smell the blood in the house.

A man and woman crying in the street over their beloved daughter. I felt my tears get a bit watery as I remmebered my own loss, the loss I swore I'd kill everyone of these C&6K suckers, even if I had to die with them. I caught sight of a woman entering a book store. Interesting, a komono, how odd, exspecialy now adays. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing walking around in that rediculous getup. I walked up to the book store, but stayed outside, leaning against the wall near the windows, casually glancing inside to see what was going on.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Allan stared at the feminine figure.
    "Are you looking for something specific ma'am or sir?" he said.
    He had taken a class about how to act when you are a manager of a store. It was a class Diablo had created for all the business managers. Diablo also had given them an order that they were to modernize their stores. Allan hadn't done that, yet. But he didn't want to either this was after all a bookstore of history.
    Allan noticed a figure standing out from the door.
    "Would you like something to drink from our free cafe?" he said.
    He hated how the words came out of his mouth like some robot, but what was he suppose to do. Break the rules and you get killed. Even if it was one simple rule. Allan didn't have powers to fight back. All he was a contact telepath he could reveal ones life from one touch.

20. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Free cafe? I heard from inside, my stomach growled in hunger, it had been a few days since I'd had a decent meal. At least something to drink would settle his stomach till he found something substancial. He walked slowly inside the book store and ignored the two, as he headed a bit to quickly towards the cafe. Coffee! He hadn't had coffee in forever. "Thanks." He said and poured himself a cup, and glanced around, a few small tables for reading sat around so he sat at one, and took a big gulp of the hot coffee burning his mouth. "Hot!" He said quietly, and then began to blow on the coffee.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Excuse me young man if you aren't a paying costumer then you can't have anything from the cafe....if you aren't going to buy a book then you'll have to pay five dollars for that coffee," Allan said.
    Allan felt pain in his heart he preferred not to do things like this. It was all part of the rules, but Allan looked at the boy. The boy didn't like he had eaten a proper meal for days and Allan just looked at the boy. Allan looked at the boy again.
    "Do you have five dollars?" he said continuing to follow the rules.
    The pricing, the service, everything was part of the rules.

22. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Fu&* off old man." I said and sipped on the coffee some more. I held up my hand and waved a five dollar bill that didn't really exist. God I hate the world, but I love my neat little trick I can do. "Let me drink my coffee." I said and sipped somemore of it.

Damned exspensive for such a small amount of coffee, damn might have to go for seconds. I stuffed the imaginary bill in my pocket, hopeing he thought I was going to pay after I drank, old fool deserved what was coming, half starved and he's bothering me about money, heartless old coot.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Allan stared at the blank piece of paper the boy held.
    His contact telepathy allowed him to see behind these tomfooleries the other children performed. He shook his head. He heard a familiar sound next door the sound if Citystalkers they would come into business offices and houses to make sure people were doing there job right. Allan walked up to a little refrigerator where he held the home baked honey bagels, and other stuff. He placed some donuts, plain bagels, and some bread into a brown bag. He handed it to the boy.
    "The Citystalkers are coming and I can't have them see someone like you in my business take this bag and leave and use that five dollars to better use," Allan said.
    Allan looked at the boy and shook his head again. Kids these days, he thought to himself.

24. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I smiled at the free food, and then scowled as I heard him say Someone like me, bastard wasn't a total coward but wasn't a hero either. "Fine, I'll leave, hope you have fun letting them use you as a doll." I said harshly and got up and stormed towards the door, paused for a moment and sighed. "Thanks old man." I said and left the building, I managed to make it around a corner, my myself unseeable and peakout as the city stalkers left the bussness he next door and came to the book store's door.

"Good luck." I said and turned walking down the alleyway, deeper into the dark, and while staying invisible ate some donuts, my stomach slowly calming. My eyes a bit teary, "damned old man, should have been an a$$hole." I said to myself. I couldn't remember the last time someone had been nice to me, I'd have to pay him back.

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The Citystalkers walked into the bookstore. Their uniforms sharp and tight as usual. They held their weapons close almost ready to aim at any time. They looked at Allan.
    "Who is that?" they asked pointing the person in the kimono.
    "My paying customer sir," Allan said.
    A couple of Citystalkers walked over to his cafe. They picked up the coffee jug and even looked at the refrigerator.
    "There some stuff missing," they said.
    "My stoves were not working this morning so I was only able to make as much as I could," Allan paused, "And this paying customer loves coffee he drank the whole jug before you came in I was going to make him some more."
    The Citystalkers looked at the person in the kimono. They walked up to them.
    "Is this true," they asked.
    The person in the kimono nodded a silent nod and the Citystalkers eyed him curiously. They didn't find the person a threat and they walked off leaving the bookstore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.