Dear Tech Support

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by erebh, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Marriage 1.0 was okay. I received Son 1.0 and Daughter 1.0 as a bonus, and they were fully worth the price of subscription. They improve all the time. However, Marriage 1.0 worked only sporadically, self-downloaded to another user, and the user interface grew less friendly over time.

Marriage 1.0 was much more expensive to uninstall than the installation and maintenance costs.

I am not dead set against trying Marriage 2.0 someday, but don't feel any great need for it either.

2. Garball

Garball Banned Contributor

I just installed Divorce 1.0 today. All operating systems seem to working ok. Can't wait to see how SingleGuy v.36 works. I haven't used that interface in a long time.

3. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

You need to completely uninstall wife 1.0 in order for single guy v36 to run properly. Some remnants tend to stay behind in the deep registry - you may need help to erase everything, beer (any version) and singlegirls (any version) will help a smooth transition.

4. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

Sorry to hear you ended up needing to run that program, Garball. Even though it will fix some of the other issues, it still sucks.

5. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. It's always a hassle to change OS no matter if it's yours, hers or a mutual decision. So much of the running software needs new drivers installed.

6. Garball

I don't think we ever ran a full install, so it shouldn't be too difficult to erase it.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Balky installations can be the hardest of all to purge.

8. Garball

I tried to run TimeMachine, but the maximum power I can pull from the apartment is 1.19 gigawatts

9. AVCortez

AVCortez Active Member

feminist 1.0 seems to have a bug on this server, it just keeps repeating the same message again and again.

girlfriend 1.0 was nice experience, but 2.0 was a lot sexier. A lot more x-rated content, and faster install. 3.0 is my favourite so far, just upgraded to 3.1 which allows me to access it from home. Very convenient. Fingers crossed 3.1 will hold, while the update fixed some bugs, naturally there's a lot of adjusting to a new set up. Brithday 1.2 is coming out next month so I'm going to install new electric guitar 2.0. Should keep girlfriend 3.1 running smoothly, and improve sound quality.

Garball. I find the holiday, single guy hot-fix works well. I've tried beer 1.0-24.0 and found it messes up the rest of my software. Not advisable.

10. Garball

Has anybody tried the Apathy or Stoic applications?

11. AVCortez

AVCortez Active Member

Yes, and both have long term stability issues.

12. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Yes, it's wonderful, but it tends to get caught up in an infinite loop. Humility 2.5 breaks it.

13. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Dear Tech Support,

For your awareness and my personal safety I feel obliged to inform you that there are some serious conflicts occuring whenever the Drink-Beer 2.0 program and Hyperactivity 1.0 program are being run in parallel. My Housemate 1.2-R3 has been running Laugh-Out-Loud 1.0 and Stumping-by 1.0 a lot. I also found that Collision Detection and General Spatial Awareness where either significantly bogged down or disabled entirely. I felt alot safer when 1.2-R3 was running Smoke-Pot as opposed to Drink-Beer, the obnoxious sounds that come out of my 1.2-R3 are truly terrible.

I found it particularly disturbing since I myself was running the Concentration 6.0 and Work Hard 4.2 software packages.

I hope these issues will soon be remedied.

14. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

LOL!