1. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Locked Doors by Black Crouch

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Daniel, Jun 15, 2006.

Book Title: Locked Doors
    Author: Black Crouch
    Genre: Horror/Thriller

The book Locked Doors by Black Crouch is the sort of book you think of when you think thriller. To be honest, they could even be synonyms. Locked Doors is the sequel to Black Crouch's first book, Dessert Places, and after reading its' sequel, I am strongly under the impression there will be a third installment. I was surprised and impressed to realize that, after reading the book, no prior knowledge was needed - I didn't need to read the first book to understand the second.

The book itself was gruesome. A slaughter, with a tough of thrill and mystery that keeps you afraid. You want to put the book down, but you're afraid the evil will seep out of the pages into real life.

In this book two characters hunt each other down - one for revenge, and one for self-protection.

All in all, this was an excellent book. It contains some unoriginal blunt killing, but because of hte vast amount of it, it makes it worth reading if you are into the suspense and thriller genre.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mikey

Mikey New Member

sounds right up my street- thanks for the pointer.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

My friend read that and loved it.
    He leant me it but I never got around to reading it. I've long since passed it back to him.