1. Tony Chamblee

Tony Chamblee New Member

Question about what is acceptable to post on the forums?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Tony Chamblee, Feb 19, 2014.

Hello all,

I came across these forums a few days ago. I've read the forum rules against advertisements and I am unsure if I can talk about a personal project here? I'm an iOS developer by trade but I'm going to be working on some creative writing for an iPhone app I'm making in my spare time. In short - the iPhone app is a running app (fitness) that is also an audio adventure, similar to a choose your own adventure book in audio form. Storyline will be mixed in with the gameplay.

I've got no experience with creative writing and I'm definitely facing an uphill battle with creation of the story. I thought there might be some good resources here and some people willing to give guidance and help me come up with the story. I certainly want to be respectful of the forum rules - so I'm looking for a little clarification about whether I can post about the project?

Thank you!

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome, Tony :)

I super appreciate that you asked ahead of time. ;) The long and the short of it is this: As the developer, you are absolutely free to use the forum in your endeavors to explore the process of creative writing. Your creative writing. How you use your skills and to what ends is completely up to you and not for us to define or restrict. But recruitment for projects, "hey someone write this for me", and things along that line are no-nos.

Wrey

3. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

As long as you wear tassels over the nipples you should be safe.

[​IMG]

4. Duchess-Yukine-Suoh

Duchess-Yukine-Suoh Girl #21 Contributor

"Holy shit, Mihara. I know I have been cheating on you and you want attention, but you are only managing to keep your sleeves on by way of a nipple safety belt. A NIPPLE SAFETY BELT, MIHARA. Fabulous-kun, at this point Lady Gaga is ready to stage an intervention."
    -Angie Gallant from http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?63246-Tokimeki-Memorial-Girl-s-Side-1st-Kiss-Actual-Play

What? It reminded me of it.

5. Tony Chamblee

Tony Chamblee New Member

Thanks!