1. Josephfreshwater

Josephfreshwater New Member

Did you know that initiative tastes better with cookies ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Josephfreshwater, Oct 20, 2011.

Hi its good to meet you. I am glad i found this forum. Some call me Joe others call me "The joey". i still have not figured out if that is a good thing or not. When i was a kid someone put a large bucket of curiosity in front of me. The bi polar urges that direct me decided it would be a good idea to grab said bucket and make a mad dash... No you may not have it back. I know that i am a Horrid speller...my grammar leaves a lot to be desired. that's why i am here on the forum to read and learn. From the first days i can remember talking i was a story teller. I believe that embracing and connecting with a good story is one of the greatest forms of entertainment. I have always tried to find a creative outlet for my imagination. I have learned much while trying to tear down the limits of my horrid grammar and spelling.The concept of creating stories and world's from scrap trying to breath life into said worlds threw descriptive character arcs is my favorite new pastime. I have decided to put in a firm effort to re educate myself. My goal is to Learn about writing short stories using proper grammar and spelling. I will better myself threw reading the writers of this forums good literature. The concept of space exploration, human advancement and combat ignite my creativity. thanks for your time i look forward to reading your stories and sometime when i learn more i will post some of my own.

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.