1. Marty Giraffe

Marty Giraffe Member

new member saying Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Marty Giraffe, Oct 21, 2011.

Hello I'm new to the forum, for a long time I have been amking up silly little stories for my children and now my grandchildren,

one endearing character (Marty the motorcycling giraffe) kept reappearing in my tales, much to the delight of the kids (and some of the adults), so I have finallly started to write some of these stories up.

I have joined this forum in the hope of posting some of these stories here and getting some unbissed opinions (my family think they are wonderful, but then they would!) and hopefully some tips about improving my writing......not looking to become a professional writer just to improve my writing so maybe I can put the stories into a format that I can give them to the childrenin my family as presents.

the forum looks interesting, and its good to be able to read some of the other members work (some of which seems quite impressive) and make comments on them, so I think I will enjoy being a member here.

i will be posting in the short stories children section as soon as my membership gets to the point where postings are allowed, looking forward tohearing peoples comments on them

Marty

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.