Do you hate YOUR inner monologue?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redreversed, Nov 3, 2013.

1. edamame

edamame Contributor Contributor

My inner monologue is annoying when I experience a disappointment -- it makes the whole world negative and it's hard to get out of that pessimistic spiral. It helps when I'm trying to understand people though and the possible meanings behind their actions. It can be pretty pleasant when I'm daydreaming too.

2. Impressions

Impressions New Member

I find it terrible when i'm energized(which doesn't happen alot). my mind starts babbling(in english! even though its not my mother tongue), talking bullshit and being excited out every silly thing that happens.

when I'm down, oohh, don't come near... this is when everything is black, evil, paranoid, etc.

our mind is for us to control. what would god would make if his mind would be like our misguided ones? could he create us? I think that's when dinosaurs came to be..

3. GoldenGhost

GoldenGhost Senior Member

I do; I'm a bad writer who fails constantly, and I don't mean that in the way our typical artists criticizes himself all the time.

I really am bad.

Fact.

My confidence fluctuates so much, sometimes I wonder if I'm bi-polar. (Oh, I'm never! Or...maybe I am.)

Not really though. I've been blessed with a relatively stable mood, but I'll tell you what, this writing thing is fucking hard, both in terms of execution, and on the soul. Lately, if not most of the time, I just want to give up.