1. staceylouise

staceylouise Active Member

CAN'T POST????

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by staceylouise, Mar 3, 2014.

I've tried posting my first chapter in the workshop but it wont let me. It says at the bottom that I have insuf posts to post here. Ive been on the forum for more that 14 days, i've made more than 20 posts, and i've critiqued about 3-4 pieces of work-???? I'm sure it gave me the option to post the other day, but now it's just not letting me so I can't post up any of my work for critique???? Please can this be sorted. thanks, x

2. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Since you have done your critiques, it may take a couple days before it registers with the site and you are able to post your own work. The rule is to try and do two critiques for each post you make. :)

3. Lae

Lae Contributor Contributor

i read on here somewhere that those 20 posts must be outside the workshop in addition to the critiques. I also read that the server or somesuch updates every 5 minutes or every hour cant remember exactly but you'd need to wait for that before it updated your permissions i assume.

4. staceylouise

I have posted 20 or more posts outside of the workshop, as well as critiques, but still won't let me post :(

5. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Just give it time. Sometimes it takes up to a day or two for your critiques to register. If you still can't post message a mod like Wreybies or ministrel.

6. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

See my PM to you, Stacey. I can help you. ;)

7. Wreybies

The 20 posts can be anywhere. If you are so diligent in the Workshop that your 20 posts are all constructive critiques, that totally counts! In fact I wish there were little stars I could put on member badges for those kinds of members. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. staceylouise

Well I've posted loads and posted critiques too, wanted to post in the fantasy section of the workshop but says I've insufficient posts to post there????? And just won't let me post :/ also, do any of you on here post any backcovers? As in in the back cover of the book you are writing? So that you can get a critique on whether it would be a book that a reader would pick up in a shop or review the cover online, and would be tempted to read, which also adds the mystery.

9. Wreybies

Poppet, see the PM I sent you. :)