Do Your worst

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Corbyn, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

Worst things that I've done, and worst thing that's happened to me: neither should be posted here on WF, lol.

Worst things that've happened to Adalyn (my MC):

-- Has to constantly deal with her mom who always picks at her for not being a mini-me and clearly favors the younger sis (not based on my own mom at all, my own mom is awesome); says some quite nasty emotionally abusive things
    -- Has to battle a giant, snarling warg-like creature in an alternate dimension while it's on top of her and its snapping jaws are two inches away from ripping her throat out
    -- Having her aunt/uncle get kidnapped for being freedom fighters in said alternate dimension, and witnessing same thing happen to her best friend there's parents
    -- May or may not witness someone in her quest's company die, I haven't decided yet :D

2. Lost_in_Thought

Lost_in_Thought New Member

I use to live in a Igloo, but it melted :)
    After reading these posts I feel like a jerk....
    Bad stuff that has happen to me. Well there is a lot, way to much for a single post...Kids use to tease me because my parents divorced (they use to say "oh why don't you go home to your mommy, oh wait you don't have one"[I did she just wasn't home anymore] after I started crying because they were teasing for different reasons and pushing me around) My dad does treat me like a little kid still (I'm fifteen and I'm still not alowed to date[many kids I know have been dating since eleven]) As a kid I used to be yelled at a lot (no details need, trust me) I was forced to go to the most horrible (and smallest) school in town from k-9 (I'm finally out of that school this year :))I've been beaten up a few time....Plus my dad remarried and I'm stuck with judgemental illiterate (not really but close) jerks of stepbrothers....and that just a sample of what horrible thing have been done to me.

Now horrible things I have done
    I fought back at one of me bullies in grade six, made her cry
    Swore in class at least a hundred times
    Threw a heavy book at a annoying guy in class
    in grade one I skipped school with my older brother
    often don't do my homework because I don't feel like or I'm busy(sometimes to get an idiotic teacher angry).
    Sometimes I tease my brothers
    a few months ago I got in fight with some of my class mates because I was singing(not that badly either) and two people didn't like it (and because they're spoiled jerks) they started throwing floor hockey balls at me (which really hurt) and I got in a fight with one of them...and won

My character is well an assasine warrior type person so she has killed innocent people against her will, and threwout the story many try to kill her or her friends (a few of her friends even die) so yes I do write violent stories, unless its school...

3. lightaway

lightaway New Member

that worst thing that has happened to me was being lied to about who my mother is (and the woman who I thought was my mother abused me for 16 years without anyone knowing about it, my knee is really messed up as a result of it) for 16 years and the difficultly trying to find my real mother.

4. EMSchell2009

EMSchell2009 New Member

The worst thing that was ever done to me was 5 years of abuse by my ex husband. I am not talking about physical abuse either. I am talking about the emotional kind. The kind where you are so busy trying to figure out what the other person wants so that you don't get screamed at that you forget to be who you are.

The worst thing that I ever did was probably simple ignorance. Ignoring someone in need to me is the absolute worst thing that a person can do.

The worst thing that a character of mine has ever done or had done to them was a story in High School that I did for creative writing about the KKK. In the story the main charcter lost all but one child when the KKK burned down the school in thier area. It was a heart breaking story and got me a nice fat A. I am proud of it and still keep a copy of it in my portfolio. Every so often even in your early writing career you write something really great. That was mine.:

~Three men held me back from the smoldering building and a fourth took the baby from my arms. "There is nothing you can do" someone whispered. As I looked at the flames, I knew it was true. I knew that we would never see our precious children again. Everything inside me screamed. I fell to my knees. I could barely feel the tears running down my face. All I could see was my children's faces in the flames.

One-hundred and twenty children died that day, all of them black. Each one had a family that loved them. My husband and moved out of state shortly after hoping to leave some of the pain behind. We had more children, but we never forgot the five that we left in the ashes of that little school house.~

There is more of course, but that is the wrap up at the end of the story and gives you a great look at hte eveil the story was about.

5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Worst thing character did.

Marckus executes a dying Grey alien by ramming the muzzle of an assault rifle into it's eye, and then blowing its brains out onto the wall. :p