Does anyone here hookah?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daniel, May 22, 2013.

1. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

I've done it once, and that wasn't tobacco, buddy. :D

2. Faust

Faust Active Member

Too many people I know got sick from smoking anything, so I try to avoid it. Even socially. I have been known to imbibe a nice Black and Mild cigarillo once in a very, very great while. It's been months though and probably will be months more.

3. 7thMidget

7thMidget New Member

There are a few places to do it here in Lisbon and they're well known among the younger folks (that is, around my age). I never tried it and I don't think I will, simply because I've always avoided anything that has to do with smoking and other unhealthy habits. It seems tempting and quite relaxing, according to some friends' experiences, though. But well, if I can't enjoy something repeatedly without harming my health, I usually won't even go for the first try. My brain just shuts off immediately to the idea. I'm even less fun now that I'm pursuing a degree in the Health field. I really can't understand how some doctors/nurses/pharmacists/etc feel comfortable doing some of the things they do x) Maybe I should just go wild one of these days.