1. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Disaster support

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by naturemage, Jun 10, 2012.

Just randomly, while I was on the site, I got to thinking that some of us really don't have the time to go through and find out where other members are from (though that might be stalking to an extent).

In an attempt to help one another out, I'm making this post for people who get hit by a disaster, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, etc., so that people know where help is needed. Perhaps someone is in need of some sympathy, or reassurance that everything will be okay. Either way, this is the place to post if your town is affected by something, and in addition, for others to post their sympathies.

I personally will try to keep up on anything that happens, though I'm unsure if I can keep up with all disasters worldwide. I will try to focus on the U.S. and U.K., since it seems most of us are from either. If anyone hears of a disaster, please post it so we can make sure other members are safe and receiving the help and sympathy they need!

2. Tattat44

Tattat44 New Member

Help, Godzilla is coming out of the sea and attacking Long Beach! I'm super bummed, comfort me!

3. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

New Mexico, Colorado Wildfires

Due to extreme drought conditions, there are wildfires in New Mexico and Colorado. Many residents have been evacuated, and some homes have been destroyed. Hoping that none of our members have been caught in this dangerous condition.