"Dreamcatcher" by Stephen King

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Mallory, Feb 28, 2011.

1. amanda king

amanda king New Member

hi i too am a great fan of SK but i have to disagree with you about Stephen King starting from a great height, in fact he didnt he got that many knock backs when he first started writing and he and his wife tabitha were scraping there way through life trying to pay bills just like any of us. one day one of his books got excepted and it started from there. if you read is book Writing A Memoir it tells you everything in there how bad and great is life was, about his accident and even where some of his story ideas came from. I am not knocking your knowledge i just wanted to correct you that he his only just working his way up and i dont think he is ever gone stop i have collected nearly all his books and truly think he has a brilliant mind thats only growing bigger as he writes.

2. JTheGreat

JTheGreat New Member

I haven't read it, but my friend saw the movie. He said it was the weirdest story he's ever seen XD.

3. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

It is a large-scale conspiracy of some kind with a really chilling motive? Because if it is, I'll have to try reading it again.