Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b.rice

b.rice New Member

Reviewing ?

Discussion in 'Revision and Editing' started by b.rice, Feb 9, 2009.

:confused:
    I been asking around about reviewing, and I haven't heard anything yet. I understand people are busy but come on. At least someone could give me a straight and simple answer.

Just like to know if I have submitted my story correctly...

Went to the Short Story (Crime & Thriller section), posted a new thread, cut and paste my story. Then sent an email to an Administrator Daniel. Have I done it correctly? Is their anything else that I need to do?

2. garmar69

garmar69 Contributor Contributor

Unless you had your story locked for not following the forum rule of reviewing at least two pieces, you don't need to contact anyone. Certainly not Daniel.

In the event your story is locked, contact Cogito or Banzai (whichever moderator that locked your story) when you have posted your reviews.

For a more comprehensive look into the reviewing process and requirements, read my Reviewing FAQ.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Also, be a bit more patient. You sent a PM to me, then when you didn't get a response in A COUPLE HOURS, you sent an email to Daniel AND THEN posted a thread here?

The Review Room is NOT a service. it is a workshop. Everyone who participates is also a reviewer (lower case). Under normal circumstances, there is no need to contact anyone. If your thread has been locked, then and only then do you need to contact a moderator to verify your reviews before proceding.

Mostly, you need to wait. Patiently. People do have lives apart from the forum, so are not on 24-hour call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.